• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Shop Come Catalog Furniture Series!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eazel

Bells
Red Pansy
White Pansy
The Bell Tree Fair 2014 Patch
Astral Inner Planet Floating Gold #10
Yellow Candy
October Birthstone (Opal)
August Birthstone (Peridot)
July Birthstone (Ruby)
Red Candy
Feedback
100% (33) +
So I am trying to order all the furniture series so I can come catalog them in my other town and I decided to let you guys come catalog as well.
Currently, I have the:

Alpine
Minimalist
Rococo
Patchwork
Astro
And Cabinsets available to come catalog.

I am waiting for the Kiddie series to come to add that.

They are free to come catalog, but if you could help me out, that would be awesome.

I am currently in the need of:
White Carnations
Green Wardrobe and Green Desk (ordered the green items because i thought i had all, turns out, nope o_O)
Bells :)

Ok...now it's time for the guidelines. I apologize for the really strict rules.

1.) Fill this out I will ignore you. I am doing this out of the kindness of my heart and I would like if you could just help me with this one thing. It will make it easier for me and for you to come catalog faster.

Mayor and town:
Items to catalog:
FC:

2.) Do NOT leave my side. If you rome off to a different part of my town, I will hit wireless and I will not let you come back to catalog. Follow me until we get to the beach and then you are free to find your items and catalog them.
3.) Do NOT take any items. I will make sure that every item is put back before I end, and if they are not, I will hit wireless and you will not be allowed to come back.
4.) You may only come once. After I end, I will go and delete your friendcode.
5.) If you read this, comment a smiley face, if not, I will ignore your comment.

Thank you. Add this FC after you comment.
I will allow two people in my town at once.
4184-5484-9895

Last edited:
Mayor and Town: Talon Owlside
Items to catalog: I need a few items from Alpine, Minimalist, Rococo, Patchwork & Astro. I'd like to catalog each set to make sure I don't miss the items I need. Hope that's ok.
FC: 1349-4469-7617
:) I can order you the Green wardrobe & green desk.

Mayor and town: Megan from Larkspur
Items to catalog: I need a couple items from Astro, Minimalist, Rococo, Cabin, and Patchwork series. If I could catalog each item to double check if I have it, that'd be great~
FC: 0404-6460-7595

I also have a few completed series, if you'd like to add them to your list I can bring them over:
-classic
-ranch
-sleek
If you'd like them, let me know and give me a couple extra minutes so I can order everything

Thank you! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back