• Pietro

Votes: 29 37.2%

• Total voters

Taj

Scuffed
Ha-Cha!
Bells
Crescent Moon Glow Wand
this one is a little more interesting. This time we're pitting the two creepiest ACNL villagers.

I'd rather have a cute yet ridiculous clown in my town than a living, walking gyroid. Coco's eyes are just way too creepy..and her house which is full of gyroids scares the hell outta me o_O

I have Coco in my all-bunny town (since she's the only normal type rabbit), and she's actually very sweet and has become one of my favorites.

But that scary-ass sheep clown...KILL IT WITH FIRE.

Last edited:
You're also putting one of the most popular villagers up against debatably THE least popular one :p

*sigh*

why does a hated villager have to have my birthday :c

pietro

Last edited:
Two tier twos ^^

I don't get how Pietro is scary or creepy, he is so adorable. But on the other hand, Coco, I don't mind her gaping mouth, but she is still adorable. I love the two villagers altogether but Pietro earns my vote c:

SOMEONE EXPLAIN HOW PIETRO OR CLOWNS ARE SCARY

Two tier twos ^^

I don't get how Pietro is scary or creepy, he is so adorable. But on the other hand, Coco, I don't mind her gaping mouth, but she is still adorable. I love the two villagers altogether but Pietro earns my vote c:

SOMEONE EXPLAIN HOW PIETRO OR CLOWNS ARE SCARY

My question exactly. How does everyone think clowns are creepy? I don't get it at all..

I think these two are adorable! Creepy (to me) include Monty, Al & Peck. I mean seriously, have you seen those white eyes? *cringe*

My question exactly. How does everyone think clowns are creepy? I don't get it at all..

Okay, although I like Pietro & other cutesy clowns, I am freaked out by other clowns (which is usually every real clown).
The makeup, the shrieking/cackling, the obnoxious colors...it's not funny or enjoyable.
I don't understand why other people like them so much. & Scary clowns are just demons in people skins. x.x

I have them both and adore them. But if forced, would have to always choose Coco. She is mah boo.

they are both my beautiful children. ; _ ; well, coco will be once i acquire her. for now i'm biased towards pietro, but that could be because i have personal experience with him. i'd rather not vote until i've hung out with coco for a bit too.

Both of them are perfect x.x I love them both so much, but if I had to choose between the two it would be Pietro. He's been with me since the start and the only villager to give me their picture.

Pietro. I've had neither in my town, but I've had them both in my campsite and I just don't like how Coco looks, so yeah; Pietro!

Coco. I don't mind her, but I hate Pietro. He moved into my town last October and the second I saw him I was like AAAHHH GET OUT.

Back