• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Selling Closet Clear-Out! [Saharah, Gracie, Fireworks, Art, etc]

Alrighty, if you just to catalog that's fine. :)
I'll add you right now then. Your town?

Great! I'm just waiting for Mintbun but you can come now, I've added you. c:

@Swiftstream: Believe me that's very tempting, but it's already been claimed, sorry! D;

Sorry, I only have scenic left. Not sure if you meant both or for one but I'd do scenic for 50k if you'd like.

@skyandpie: Sorry, it's already claimed. Anything else you'd like to trade for the bench?

No problem. Would you trade the bench for the sloppy dresser?
I also saw you had a world map, would you sell that for 200k?

Last edited:
Aha, sure! My gates are open so come on over (I'm pretty sure I still have you added). c:

@Alright: I don't actually need the item, just trying to complete my catalog. c: So could I catalog that plus like, 150k?

@Sleepy: I actually only have the wistful left, so I guess just offer for that, bamboo, and the skyscraper wall? And yes to the table for screen exchange. c:

Heya! Sorry, I was watching something. I'm coming over now~

No problem. Would you trade the bench for the sloppy dresser?
I also saw you had a world map, would you sell that for 200k?

Hm, I'm a bit picky about trading the dresser, but I would trade you the world map for the bench and 100k?

Ooooh, you have a world map? *7*

I hope this is the last time I'll overlook your items, haha. Uhm, 150k for it?

@Mintbun: Aha, sure! And yeah, there's a lot of random stuff in the miscellaneous. ;P My gates are open so you can just pop back over if you'd like.

Alright, everyone is caught up with! Pretty much all the Saharah items and paintings are gone (one wallpaper left). I'm going to take a break, but I'll be back on tomorrow. If you'd really like to reserve something just send me a PM with your offer. Thanks everyone! c:

Back