• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Shop Closed

DownWithNook - Please don't ask me to trade for something only worth 1K :\ I'm sorry but I have very little time to trade and orders that small are just not worth it. Thanks for visiting my board though!

Could I have the Rococo Vanity, Boomerang & Tea Set and also the White Police Cap? I don't think I have any DLC you haven't already got but I can give you 50K for the trouble :)

I would love to buy all of those orderable DLCs except for the Aurora Screen (already have it). Would 200k suffice? :O

Hi! I'd like to order these items:

Aurora Screen
Blossom Lantern
Carp Banner
Cat Tower
Cherry-Blossom Clock
Double-Neck Guitar
Kagamimochi
Leaf Bed
Rolling Suitcase
Slushie Machine
Sprout Table
Sunrise Lamp
Tree-Stump Chair
White Police Cap

If you have them on hand (or are ordering them for someone else already), I would really love to just catalog them, but if not I'll just buy them. Just thought I'd check if you cataloging. c:

edit: Oops, I think I just missed you. Could you just PM me your answer so I don't lose track of the thread? Thanks! c:

Last edited:
Back