Pink Heart Balloon
Lychee
Perfect Peach
Tasty Cake
Fortune Cookie
Hot Cocoa
Feedback
100% (8) +
This thread was originally for trading perfect fruits, but I've gotten everything I need now. :] Feel free to lock/delete/etc. or whatever is the standard around here!

Last edited:
hello! if you're around right now, i can get you some perfect cherries!
oh- and regular peaches!

hello! if you're around right now, i can get you some perfect cherries!
oh- and regular peaches!

Hey there! I'm around for a bit, yes! That would be amazing, is there anything specific you'd like in return? :]

I have perfect peaches if you still need! Do you just want a basket of 9?

That would be great! Do you want anything particular in return?
Not really, if you want to exchange for a basket of perfect apples that'd be cool, but it's up to you. I would just appreciate a positive trade rating after if anything! :>

Not really, if you want to exchange for a basket of perfect apples that'd be cool, but it's up to you. I would just appreciate a positive trade rating after if anything! :>

Sure thing, I can get you a basket of perfect apples! I've added your FC, mine is also in my profile, and my gates will be open. :]

Sure thing, I can get you a basket of perfect apples! I've added your FC, mine is also in my profile, and my gates will be open. :]
Thanks for the trade! I left a positive rating for you. I just realized you didn't have any until now so if you need help leaving one for me just let me know. :>

Thanks for the trade! I left a positive rating for you. I just realized you didn't have any until now so if you need help leaving one for me just let me know. :>

Thank you too! I think I was able to leave one for you just fine, hopefully I did everything right in that regard. :]

Thank you too! I think I was able to leave one for you just fine, hopefully I did everything right in that regard. :]
Oh yes looks great, thanks so much! I hope you're able to find the rest of the fruits. If you can't, feel free to let me know. I have some you can borrow if worse comes to worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back