• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Shop Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
So that will be 6 tbt, but simce you're buying 3 stacls, I will knock it fown to 5.

Sound alright to you?
Yea ^•^
Post automatically merged:

I'll be on in like 5 min, a earthquake just happened near me so I'm looking at what happened rn

Yea ^•^

I'll be on in like 5 min, a earthquake just happened near me so I'm looking at what happened rn
Alright, no rush. Hope everyone's alright and nothing is broke.

Fair enough, glad you're not affected.

Are you going to want pick up or delivery?

Going out for an hour and a half, but then will be available after. Feel free to place orders and I will get to you as soon as I can. ^.^

Home

Last edited:
Last bump for the night, will be on for the next hour or so.

I don’t think I have enough to actually buy anything buuuutttt I’ll just go give you a few TBT to help you with your goal.

I don’t think I have enough to actually buy anything buuuutttt I’ll just go give you a few TBT to help you with your goal.
That tbt is definitely more then enough to buy items if you want. I grearly appreciate it. But if you want something in return, I'd gladly give it to you.

I think I’m good right now but thanks for offering. Plus I don’t feel like loading my switch right now. I don’t like playing after a certain hours of the day.

I think I’m good right now but thanks for offering. Plus I don’t feel like loading my switch right now. I don’t like playing after a certain hours of the day.
No problem, if you change your mind, let me know!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back