• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

CLOSED

fuzzdebell

Bells
Feedback
100% (44) +
However, he brings along 3 real pieces of arts. I already bought mine. Those left are perfect painting and wistful painting. Fake one is serene painting.

If anyone interested to come, please send me a pm and your ingame name, so I know who is coming. I will pm you the dodo code. My island is in a mess and still work in progress, so please bear with it, lol!

Follow the path from the airport to the north and to the 3rd level. You need a ladder to go down to his ship.

Please be kind. Don't run on flowers, shake trees, take items without permission and please leave through the airport.

I will be online later, just drop me a message. Thanks!

Last edited:
Hi everyone, sorry just got online. I've sent dodo code to some people. If they can't come, I'll let the others who pmed me know

Back