• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Selling Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to buy these clothes:

high-spirits hat
high-spirits shirt
high-spirits pants

alright, i'll hold onto them for you! delivery or pickup btw? whenever you're online and available to take them let me know.

Last edited:
Mayor: Liam
Town: Timaru
Item(s) Buying: Blue wetsuit
Total TBT: 1 TBT
Pickup or Delivery?: You choose

Hi I am busy at the moment will you be resetting your town soon because I am gonna be free later sorry for that.

Hi I am busy at the moment will you be resetting your town soon because I am gonna be free later sorry for that.

ah no worries, i hope to reset it soon because i really wanna start the cycling town, but i'm trying to wait until the orders i have pending are finished first. let me know when you're ready!

I should be on tomorrow, I would open my gates now but I’m chilling in bed and don’t feel like getting my ds lol

this thread has finally come to an end, thank you again to all of those who ordered, appreciate it. can't wait to start my cycling town. :)

@Aquasplash, @Alaskanwolf and @renazyk, leave me a visitor message or a private message as soon as you see this if you're still interested in the items you wanted because i haven't restarted just yet. closing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back