• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Cycling ~CLOSED~

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOPEZ is in boxes. He's tier 2, so would like to sell him for 40 tbt.

I want him so bad :(

How long can you keep him? I have to TT to make one of my villagers move.

I offer holds. 5 tbt and i'll hold for 24 hrs :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

And you can buy as many holds as you want

Sorry I had to go offline for a bit. I'm back and can add you and open my gates of you're still interested.

I added you! On my way! :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

That's... Weird. It never happens to me usually haha

I added you! On my way! :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

That's... Weird. It never happens to me usually haha

Sorry I think its me >_<
Had the same problem earlier when getting Francine adopted, but was able to go to other towns just fine

Oh... Was the person ever able to come to your town?

Yea, but it took awhile. so we can keep trying until you get tired. I flicked my wifi switch off/on before I reopened this time, it helped the last time, so...fingers crossed.

Yea, but it took awhile. so we can keep trying until you get tired. I flicked my wifi switch off/on before I reopened this time, it helped the last time, so...fingers crossed.

I turned off the wifi from the Home menu as well. Let's see how it goes

I would like to buy Broccolo off of you, but if he's auto voided that means you aren't even selling him right?

I would like to buy Broccolo off of you, but if he's auto voided that means you aren't even selling him right?

Autovoid means that when he's moving, I would have just voided him without announcing it on the thread. Since you're interested in him I'll take him off AV, and put you down as a lurker. As a lurker you will get an hour heads up to adopt him (for free), before I announce on my thread that he's in boxes for others to try to adopt him.

~~~~~~

MIRA is in boxes. She's tier 3, so would like to sell her for 20 tbt.

I've received them, thank you. Gates are open, head over when you're ready :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back