• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Cycling ~CLOSED~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aaa I don't have 60 TBT but Whitney is a dreamie of mine
Is there anything else I could do to get her? I:
or maybe pay you what I have now and the rest when I get it? ;-;

I can sell her for 30 tbt. Consider it a welcome to the forums discount c:

Last edited:
CAN I PLEASE LURK FOR MOE HE IS MY DREAMY AND I LOVE HIM OH MY GOD I BEG OF YOU
OMGORGAJR[WPGAWRGHWRH EKKKKK

Bettina is moving out (have a couple days before she leaves but I can time travel) and I would like to have Pompom or Pate to move into my town!! If flurry shows up first, thats cool too! These villagers arent very popular so I am not sure how long it would take T.T You think I can try getting Pompom (I rather have her) or Pate soon?

Villagers I want to lurk for: Pompom, Pate, and Flurry

Please pm or vm me, especially if pompom or flurry is in town & in boxesss!

Bettina is moving out (have a couple days before she leaves but I can time travel) and I would like to have Pompom or Pate to move into my town!! If flurry shows up first, thats cool too! These villagers arent very popular so I am not sure how long it would take T.T You think I can try getting Pompom (I rather have her) or Pate soon?

Villagers I want to lurk for: Pompom, Pate, and Flurry

Please pm or vm me, especially if pompom or flurry is in town & in boxesss!

All my villagers move in randomly so idk if/when those villagers will appear. I'll let you know if I get one though.

Since it's a new month, I've cleared all the lurkers, adopted, and voided list.
I've also updated how I run the thread by not posting everyone in my town. And lurkers will be taken off the lurkers list after two weeks, instead of clearing the list at the beginning of the month.

With all that said....

ZUCKER is in boxes. Selling for 40 tbt.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Since it's a new month, I've cleared all the lurkers, adopted, and voided list.
I've also updated how I run the thread by not posting everyone in my town. And lurkers will be taken off the lurkers list after two weeks, instead of clearing the list at the beginning of the month.

With all that said....

ZUCKER is in boxes. Selling for 40 tbt.

Ugh I payed 75 tbt for Zucker earlier I wish I just waited a bit :/ Well good luck finding him a new home!

I would love to lurk for Zucker, and if he can't find a home, I'd love to take him and I could give as much tbt as I could give and blue roses/igb??? If not interested in this then ehhh I'll get some some other time xD

I would love to lurk for Zucker, and if he can't find a home, I'd love to take him and I could give as much tbt as I could give and blue roses/igb??? If not interested in this then ehhh I'll get some some other time xD

I'll let you know if no one else wants to adopt him.

Hi! May I lurk for Beau? Thanks :)
Adding you to the list.

I'm actually almost at 40, I'm just trying to get there quickly to buy Zucker!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have the forty now! Thanks to a very generous person giving me tbt!

I'm actually almost at 40, I'm just trying to get there quickly to buy Zucker!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have the forty now! Thanks to a very generous person giving me tbt!

Awesome! I can add you and open the gates if you're able to pick him up now c:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back