• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Shop Closed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
These are very lovely signatures. Keep up the good work!

Thank you so much! :)

@Imogen from Rosemary Updated Signature~
23ud4q0.jpg

Love the shop, thank you for doing this. ^-^ Okay uhm, Imma try to make this as understandable as possible... Hope not too complicated. >~< Ooh! Filling out form thingy~

Mayor: Marien
Town: Prism
Friend Code: 4356-1139-7702
Villagers: Julian, Clay, Shari, Kid Cat, Francine, Chrissy, Goldie, Molly, Peanut, Marina
Dreamies: Julian, Clay, Shari, Kid Cat, Francine, Chrissy, Goldie, Molly, Peanut, Marina
Names of Villagers/Dreamies present: All present! <3
Sprite: Nu thanks :3
Type of Sprite: Nuuupe~<3
Small Quote: Not sure what this means? .~. Like I want the siggy to say mayor name and town name but if it can have more like an actually quote...? "Let Your Colors Shine Through"
Type of Signature: Town/Villager
Font: Night Sky
Main Color: Rainbow if possible! ^w^ If not, eh, pink is fine. Like a hot pinkish.
Border: Yes please! I like the white swirly heartish shaped border from example 1? (I'm going by the stuff in the example signatures/lovely signatures) Soo pwetty~
Background Image: (still going by the stuff in the example signatures/lovely signatures) I love the second one in examples that says Simple in it? With teh rainbows and the flying pink puffies and gold flowers... It's actually the one in your siggy I want. X3
Extra: No need for movement of anything other than the background but is it possible to place villagers in a more random positions? Like don't just line them up, make it look as though they are having fun wandering the signature. :3 I would like Chrissy and Francine by each other. Also if could make letters sparkle, yes please~

Last edited:
Love the shop, thank you for doing this. ^-^ Okay uhm, Imma try to make this as understandable as possible... Hope not too complicated. >~< Ooh! Filling out form thingy~

Mayor: Marien
Town: Prism
Friend Code: 4356-1139-7702
Villagers: Julian, Clay, Shari, Kid Cat, Francine, Chrissy, Goldie, Molly, Peanut, Marina
Dreamies: Julian, Clay, Shari, Kid Cat, Francine, Chrissy, Goldie, Molly, Peanut, Marina
Names of Villagers/Dreamies present: All present! <3
Sprite: Nu thanks :3
Type of Sprite: Nuuupe~<3
Small Quote: Not sure what this means? .~. Like I want the siggy to say mayor name and town name but if it can have more like an actually quote...? "Let Your Colors Shine Through"
Type of Signature: Town/Villager
Font: Night Sky
Main Color: Rainbow if possible! ^w^ If not, eh, pink is fine. Like a hot pinkish.
Border: Yes please! I like the white swirly heartish shaped border from example 1? (I'm going by the stuff in the example signatures/lovely signatures) Soo pwetty~
Background Image: (still going by the stuff in the example signatures/lovely signatures) I love the second one in examples that says Simple in it? With teh rainbows and the flying pink puffies and gold flowers... It's actually the one in your siggy I want. X3
Extra: No need for movement of anything other than the background but is it possible to place villagers in a more random positions? Like don't just line them up, make it look as though they are having fun wandering the signature. :3 I would like Chrissy and Francine by each other.

I will work on your signature now:) It wasn't that complicated, but very detailed! I hope I get this right! I have never made the font color rainbow before, but for your next signature (If you ever come back) I will hopefully have mastered it. For now I will go with Hot Pink or near that enough to show the texts in the signature. Now my question to you is...

1. Which option will be your payment?
2.Which other font did you want? The server of DAFONT is currently offline so I cannot access it :( Unless you want to wait till tomorrow morning due to the delay on their part?
3. For the swirly heart border did you want it on two edges? which corners? and what specific color for it? FULL WHITE, WHITE/PINK etc?

Statement:
1. Quote means quote so I will add in the small quote you wanted me to put~ yay!

I will contact you through this post~

Last edited:
I will work on your signature now:) It wasn't that complicated, but very detailed! I hope I get this right! I have never made the font color rainbow before, but for your next signature (If you ever come back) I will hopefully have mastered it. For now I will go with Hot Pink or near that enough to show the texts in the signature. Now my question to you is...

1. Which option will be your payment?
2.Which other font did you want? The server of DAFONT is currently offline so I cannot access it :( Unless you want to wait till tomorrow morning due to the delay on their part?
3. For the swirly heart border did you want it on two edges? which corners? and what specific color for it? FULL WHITE, WHITE/PINK etc?

Statement:
1. Quote means quote so I will add in the small quote you wanted me to put~ yay!

I will contact you through this post~

I will pay with IGBs ^-^ and aw, does that mean all the other fonts are bad? .n. I don't mind waiting till tomorrow because I kinda wanna sleep now... XP So if I can have that font tomorrow then I will wait. :3 For the border, uhm... How about just the bottom left corner? Unless it has to be at least two in which case make it that and the top right. Full pink, same color as font. Thank you~!

I will pay with IGBs ^-^ and aw, does that mean all the other fonts are bad? .n. I don't mind waiting till tomorrow because I kinda wanna sleep now... XP So if I can have that font tomorrow then I will wait. :3 For the border, uhm... How about just the bottom left corner? Unless it has to be at least two in which case make it that and the top right. Full pink, same color as font. Thank you~!

I can do that! Oh I do have that font btw haha I can use it~ I will post it here tomorrow and look for you for the payment. I hope to match your request 99% ^-^. I can do one side of the corner if that is what you wish AND for sure want it for one corner. Do you want an outline of white and inside of the heart border to be pink? or full pink glow?

I can do that! Oh I do have that font btw haha I can use it~ I will post it here tomorrow and look for you for the payment. I hope to match your request 99% ^-^. I can do one side of the corner if that is what you wish AND for sure want it for one corner. Do you want an outline of white and inside of the heart border to be pink? or full pink glow?

Oh goodie, I can't wait to see! >w< Oh I do want it in just that one corner, that would be good. :D I think just the pink glow will be good... Yup! Oh I hate to add another strange request but is it possible to add a random gold pear somewhere? Or a normal pear? Just to signify that's my town fruit. ^w^;

Oh goodie, I can't wait to see! >w< Oh I do want it in just that one corner, that would be good. :D I think just the pink glow will be good... Yup! Oh I hate to add another strange request but is it possible to add a random gold pear somewhere? Or a normal pear? Just to signify that's my town fruit. ^w^;

Yep I can add that in the upper left corner do you want me to put a (Pear)=Town Fruit <--like that?

Also which pear do you want? Regular or perfect fruit?

Do you want everything to be same font, same color corresponding to each other? ^-^ I know some people get bored of it so asking.

Last edited:
Yep I can add that in the upper left corner do you want me to put a (Pear)=Town Fruit <--like that?

Also which pear do you want? Regular or perfect fruit?

Do you want everything to be same font, same color corresponding to each other? ^-^ I know some people get bored of it so asking.

Oh no need for the words, just put the perfect pear please. ^-^ Oh goodness, I was trying to make this less complicated but since you offer... >w<
Have just my quote in the night sky font, put my mayor name and town name in just a normal font. ^^;

Oh no need for the words, just put the perfect pear please. ^-^ Oh goodness, I was trying to make this less complicated but since you offer... >w<
Have just my quote in the night sky font, put my mayor name and town name in just a normal font. ^^;

Great okay and I realized that the font is .__. not available LOL. Sorry for confusion. Is there any other font you liked from my list? x3. And oh normal font? whats that? New ROMANS? O.O haha I will just keep it the same because uhm normal font is like school text I will assume haha.

CORRECTION: Wait I DO HAVE THE FONT!! It is "Airplanes in the Night Sky" LOl That is why I could not find it when you said Night Sky!" Got it Will keep it~

Last edited:
Great okay and I realized that the font is .__. not available LOL. Sorry for confusion. Is there any other font you liked from my list? x3. And oh normal font? whats that? New ROMANS? O.O haha I will just keep it the same because uhm normal font is like school text I will assume haha.

LOL Okay okay XD Black Rose for the quote, Dream Orphans for mayor name and town. Final answer. Please hope they're there. owo

- - - Post Merge - - -

CORRECTION: Wait I DO HAVE THE FONT!! It is "Airplanes in the Night Sky" LOl That is why I could not find it when you said Night Sky!" Got it Will keep it~

YAAAAY, OH EM GEE!!! ^w^ Hooray!

Haha I had it you just typed up the wrong font it was airplanes in the night sky ^-^ It is okay! I will stick with this.

Haha I had it you just typed up the wrong font it was airplanes in the night sky ^-^ It is okay! I will stick with this.

Sorryyyyyyy, I'm a problematic costumer when I'm sleep deprived. :< Haha Thank you for your patience to work with this >w<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back