• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.

Giveaway [CLOSED] Wedding Themed Catalog Event & More (over 500 items!)

Closing the thread for now! For those above, will invite you - please message me your in game name and island!
Post automatically merged:

Going to try hosting just 4 people tonight and see if it's less buggy with some re-organization. Hoping to host this multiple times to get as many people here as possible!

OPEN for cataloging! Will be inviting four people at a time!

Currently full with 4 guests; will open the thread again for invitations once this group finishes!

Last edited:
Ray Jay from Mata Nui.

I have some items from your wish list that I’d like to give you, as well as donate 99k.

Character Name: Rena
Island Name: Komorebi
Donating:
3mil IGB
Candle (White)
Wall-mounted Candle (Copper)
Ghillie Brogues (Black)
Piano Bench (Green)
- ALL TO KEEP
(๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)

N00b from covid19 would love to come!!
You're welcome back but don't think I've added much since you've been here last, just piano benches and cardboard boxes maybe? lol

You're welcome back but don't think I've added much since you've been here last, just piano benches and cardboard boxes maybe? lol
OH! and the electric basses!

Hello. If you'restill open I'd love to visit. I have a few items on your wishlist I'll happily give you and I'll even make a donation too.

Closing the thread for now, going to reopen after this group!

Couple of people finished up so there are two open spots right now!

Last edited:
Back