United States [CLOSED] TRADING S1-S4, S5 EXTRAS [LF] KICKS, SAHARA

moonrabbitt

Bells
Switch
2096-3361-4143
Feedback
100% (41) +
Thanks to everyone who traded with me! I was able to complete my set. Yay!!!

Hi! I'm looking to trade several of my S1-S4 dupes for S5 SP cards. I am also open to trading more cards for S5 NPCs (within reason).
WILL ONLY TRADE FOR NA CARDS.

Please look at my Google doc for what I have to trade and down below for the missing cards I am looking for. Thanks and happy trading!

Extra Amiibo Cards List

WHAT I'M LOOKING FOR

Last edited:
Hi! I have Merengue and Rod ^^ I was really interesting in Ankha, Pietro, Stitches, and Margie :D Thank you!

Hi! I have Fang, Rocco, and Tank and I'm interested in Apple, Whitney, and Ankha (for my boyfriend ^^)

I'm in the U.S. and I am able to trade Kevin for Hamlet!

Last edited:
I have Fang! I would love to trade his card for Ankha!!!

Last edited:
Thanks so much for all the offers but I've actually already completed my series 4 :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thanks but I've actually already got Fang, sorry ^^:

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm in the U.S. and I am able to trade Kevin for Hamlet!

Appreciate the offer but I've actually just completed my collect :)

hi, do you still have ankha?
i have all the S5 villagers and would like to trade multiple for her if you're willing!

Hey, so I see that you have an extra Coco. Are you only looking for Series 5 NPCs? I can't exactly tell.

Hey, so I see that you have an extra Coco. Are you only looking for Series 5 NPCs? I can't exactly tell.
Sorry about that! I re-organized my list and initial post.
I am now only looking for the S5 SP/NPC (whatever you want to call them).

Hi there!
I have 416 Saharah. Would you be willing to trade her for 018 Bob, 132 Vladimir, and 434 Ione? :)

Hi, I have 402-Timmy & Tommy. I would really like to trade for 255-Wolfgand and 338-Fang. Let me know if that is acceptable.

Back