• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Giveaway CLOSED - station upgrade is done!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nougat

Flapping Floaty Thing
Ha-Cha!
Bells
The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 Patch
Sweet Heart Balloon
Camp Bell Tree 2023 Patch
Moon Bunny
The Bell Tree Fair 2022 Patch
Pink Love Potion
Camp Bell Tree 2021 Patch
Bee Plush
The Bell Tree Fair 2020 Patch
Celeste Chick Plush
Feedback
100% (243) +
Hi everyone,

I was shocked to see that I'm not even half way to get the train station upgrade.. While I've been playing for 6 months now and have had friends over quite often. So to help the process I'd like to offer free camper visits in my town :)

I have the following cards/amiibo at the moment that you can choose from:

• Chelsea (Sanrio - My Melody theme)
  • Chai ( Sanrio - Cinnamoroll theme)
  • Rilla ( Sanrio - Hello Kitty theme)
  • Toby ( Sanrio - Keroppi theme)
  • Etoile ( Sanrio - The Little Twin Stars theme)
  • Marty ( Sanrio - Pompompurin theme)
  • Isabelle (Winter outfit)
  • Isabelle (Summer outfit)
  • Mabel
  • Digby
  • Celeste

If you're interested, please leave a comment so we can schedule your visit! I'm not T/Ting at the moment as I hope to finish a second bingo card, so when there's a camper already visiting I'll just update here with the current camper:

Current camper (February 11): Rilla

Last edited:
Sure! Let me know when you're available :) I'm online for another hour or so.

oof just missed ya
ill add you right now and i should be on for the most part from now until tonight
thanks ;)

I am on central time as well.

I can come over anytime from now to til the rest of the night, BUT I am going to be getting dinner in an hour or so :)

I am on central time as well.

I can come over anytime from now to til the rest of the night, BUT I am going to be getting dinner in an hour or so :)

I'm on Central European time, I think you're on Central Standard Time by the time of your messages, so we might have to work out when we are both available.. :)

I could do a few visits I guess. Just come and go at your station.

Edit: I will come back tomorrow.:) (I should be in bed now)

Last edited:
I could do a few visits I guess. Just come and go at your station.

Edit: I will come back tomorrow.:) (I should be in bed now)

Aw, thank you!! I was out running errands, perhaps we can meet up later this week :)

Hi, I'll be available to visit Celeste anytime tonight or between Noon and 5pm CST tomorrow! Let me know if any time works for you :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back