• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Auction CLOSED! Reneigh in boxes! Looking for NMT :)

Liyona

Cute tofu
Bells
Switch
2221-5955-3129
Feedback
100% (3) +
EWIwIL8U0AA7yR7.jpg

I would like nook mile tickets or some craft instructions if its possible, anyways i'm open to offers!

How many NMT are you looking for or what DIYs?

Mmmh I was thinking two o three, but listening offers, how many you would give? And DIY some stars or cooking stuff? haha just want to know what people can offer

I can do prob 5 NMT, I'll list the extra DIYs I have, and i have saharah tickets and trust parts too if you're interested. I have 1 star fragment and 2aries fragments. I can also give you all the fruit boxes if youd like them

Wooden-block chest
Gold Armor
Green-leaf pile
Simple DIY workbench
Hedge standee
Golden dishes
Rustic-stone wall
Pan flute
Mums wand
Clothesline
Leaf mask
Sauna heater