• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Selling [CLOSED] RARE DLC, Japanese items, Island Items, Golden Series, Saharah

yes they are. it's hard to find them on the island

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hello, I will gather your items. but sand castle has sold for 1.5 mil, so 375k is a little low for it. do you want to pick up the rest of the items now?
i can do 1.5mil then~ and can i come get 'em at your place mine is a bit packed xD

hi, so sorry. i didn't hear back from you earlier, so the sand castle is sold. do you still want the other items? you can come to my town
yeah i do :3 and oh it's fine ^w^ i'll take 'em ! can i come in roughly 20 minutes?

hii can i get a rice cooker and a stew pot for a grand total of 300k? : ) just in love with those items!

-Cherry Blossom Clock
-Cherry Blossom Lantern
-Hinaningyo
Please

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also Tokonoma please

Last edited:
-Girl's Day Updo 200k
-Tokonoma 100k
-Kagamimochi 100k
-Hinaningyo 50k

I would like one of each, let me know if these are available!

Back