• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Trading [CLOSED] Merry, the Peppy Kitty

tifa6944

Bells
Feedback
100% (11) +
[CLOSED] Traded Merry for Momochan's Bam * U *

Merry's moving, and I would like to trade her for VILLAGERS ONLY, if you're trading either Felicity or Anabelle, you automatically win, but I can also take into consideration other offers :) Please list the villagers you wouldn't mind trading, or just the solitary one if you can only part with one :) Good luck everyone!! ^^
Merry.jpg

Last edited:
It's a long shot but I really need to get rid of Beardo, Jeremiah, ad Truffles.

It's a long shot but I really need to get rid of Beardo, Jeremiah, and Truffles.

I'm sorry to say I'm not interested in those villagers since I already voided them via campsite ):
Thanks for stating your offer though! ^^

i do want her but i think you don"t want bam

Ahhhhhhhhh Bam is one of those villagers that I really like, and is really close to making my dreamies list, so yeah it's a deal!! * U * Just tell me whenever you want her ^^ Oh and does Bam wanna move yet? :D

Last edited:
Back