• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

North America [CLOSED] Giving Away Animal Crossing Amiibo Cards! [CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.

cpmdimps

Bells
Tasty Cake
Feedback
100% (54) +
Hello everyone!

I am a lady of my word and I am back since I have cards that I would love to give away! A lot has happened in my personal life from the last time I posted something on here. I got engaged, graduated college, celebrated my 25th birthday, and now my fiance & I currently getting ready to move back home in August! So for all of you amiibo card collectors, I have some extra cards that need a new home which will also help lighten up our load before we move out!

You can find the cards that I have available here:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1LmxtUL4hoeQGt8Cy4O2oU52lno-Y6RpAVfP1yIvyf24/edit?usp=sharing

I hope to hear from you all soon! :)

Last edited:
Hi that’s so nice of u! I’m interested in ur 339 Frita,371 Sally, and 395 Cally if those r still available?

Hello! Congratulations to your engagement, graduation, and your move! Also Happy 25th Birthday! 🥳 That's so kind of you to offer your cards! I would love to help my friends out with their collection as they are in need of:

090 Axel
191 Marcel
141 Nana
286 Cube

If you still have them available! Thank you so much again for your kind offer and Congratulations again to all your achievements! 😊

Hello! Congratulations to your engagement, graduation, and your move! Also Happy 25th Birthday! 🥳 That's so kind of you to offer your cards! I would love to help my friends out with their collection as they are in need of:

090 Axel
191 Marcel
141 Nana
286 Cube

If you still have them available! Thank you so much again for your kind offer and Congratulations again to all your achievements! 😊
Thank you so much! I sent you a PM :)
Post automatically merged:

Hello I’m interested in your 354 Greta and 359 Apple :)
Sent you a PM! :)

Hi that’s so nice of u! I’m interested in ur 339 Frita,371 Sally, and 395 Cally if those r still available?
Hi! I responded to your PM :)

This is so generous! I'd like 2 of any of the following: 178 Hugh, 266 Joey, 270 Rooney, 339 Frita. I'll send you a PM as well
Hi! I just responded to your PM :)

Last edited:
Hi there. This is very generous! I am interested in 20 Curt, 183 Camofrog, and 229 Cousteau.

I'm in Canada though, if that poses a problem no worries at all!

Hi! This is so sweet! I’m interested in these:

#235 Spork
#439 Cephalobot
#438 Petri
Hi! I just sent you a PM with a pic of the cards :)

Hi there. This is very generous! I am interested in 20 Curt, 183 Camofrog, and 229 Cousteau.

I'm in Canada though, if that poses a problem no worries at all!
Hi! Canada is no problem! I just sent you a PM :)

Big congrats on everything! 🥳 This is so kind of you. I'm interested in 355 Mira, 367 Annalise, and 433 Sasha if they're still available.

Congratulations! 🥳🥳🥳 I'd love 428 Audie and 432 Reneigh if they are available! I'm trying to get ahold of all the cards for villagers on my island.

Update: This post has been updated along with the excel sheet! I actually got an announcement today that we will be moving back home very soon! So please give my dupes a new home :)

Hello and another congratulations in your milestones! Hope the move goes well!! If your #65 Midge card is still available I would love to take it off your hands!!

Hello and another congratulations in your milestones! Hope the move goes well!! If your #65 Midge card is still available I would love to take it off your hands!!
Hi! Thank you so much! <3 But I can definitely give you Midge! I'll send you a PM soon :)

Congratulations with all of your life updates!! You have a lot in store and a lot to look forward to! ❤️

Let me know if Roswell and/or Annalise are available! Thank you for offering these cards!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back