• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!

Selling [CLOSED, CHECK NEW THREAD]

Status
Not open for further replies.

thoughtfulgrapes

Bells
Switch
7252-7511-7528
Mailbox
Feedback
100% (53) +
BE SURE TO READ THROUGH ALL OF THIS BEFORE JOINING!!!

Hey all! It’s been a pretty bad few days for turnip prices (in the 40-50 range) so I was shocked to find my prices at 449!

All that I ask is that you have something to offer for my time! A diy recipe, bells, nmt, furniture, anything you can offer! I’ll take whatever! A stack of regular would would also be greatly appreciated, too! There’s a fenced in area near the airport where you can drop whatever you like :)

I’ll limit it to one trip per person, as well. Make sure to leave a comment saying you’re coming just so I can keep track! It’d be helpful if you could comment your character’s name as well. Once you comment, no need to wait for a reply! It’ll probably be pretty hectic at first, so please be patient!!

You are also welcome to check out the shops while you’re here! Kicks is also in front of resident services! I also have a full fruit orchard, if you want to grab some!! one or two of each fruit only please! Be respectful to everything else that might be accessible around my island! Follow my paths if you can! Also be respectful to each other! Remember that you’re not the only person who may be selling their turnips at a given time!! Wait your turn if two other people are already inside nook’s cranny.

for reference, I spent roughly 400,000 bells on a full inventory of turnips (they were bought at 102 bells each) and ended up with about 1,760,000 bells!

HERE IS MY DODO CODE: [REDACTED], check back in a few minutes!

My name is Mordecai and my island’s name is Narfolk! Not sure how long I’ll keep it open, so hurry on over!

CLOSED, MAKING A NEW THREAD WHERE ITLL BE ONE AT A TIME. IF YOU WERE KICKED OFF FROM THE COMMUNICATION ERROR PLEASE DM ME AND ILL LET YOU IN WITH A NEW CODE!!

Attachments

• 0453F81B-18AF-413F-BC51-73E703BDE006.jpeg
    0453F81B-18AF-413F-BC51-73E703BDE006.jpeg
    124.6 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
Hi I would love to come over! I can spare a few diy recipes for you if you'd like! My ign is Cubby

Hello! I'd love to come over ^^ Name is Rae, and I can tip about 300k bells :D

I can come through with a NMT to say thanks !!
ETA: I'm Meg from Mulaku !

Last edited:
I'll come over and bring cherry blossom branches :) My name is Orchid. Thanks!!!

I’d like to come, please; one visit. I’ll tip IGB. Character name is Bailey from Rosemallow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back