• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

[closed] art commissions for nmt/other things idk

Look at your store pop off 👏 👏 👏 i wish i had enough NMT to commission you but hopefully you get raymond soon <3

Look at your store pop off 👏 👏 👏 i wish i had enough NMT to commission you but hopefully you get raymond soon <3
youre still on the list if ever you want :3c ill make space for u

also mild update for everyone: ill be updating the first post with a list now and adding the commissions ive done to it

Hiii lol sorry for late reply!!! But I’ll be available tomorrow to pay you for the commission if you’re still down to draw for me!! And I will def leave you feedback after! c:
hI DID I REPLY TO U YET.... if not,, can u send me a message

youre still on the list if ever you want :3c ill make space for u

also mild update for everyone: ill be updating the first post with a list now and adding the commissions ive done to it
Omg bless ;u; if that's the case lemme chuck all my NMTs at you! Could i have a half body of my oc please? [ref1] [ref2]
I would like to give you more but that's legit all i have x) if u have a wishlist please lmk!! And ill c what items i have c: 💖💖💖

Omg bless ;u; if that's the case lemme chuck all my NMTs at you! Could i have a half body of my oc please? [ref1] [ref2]
I would like to give you more but that's legit all i have x) if u have a wishlist please lmk!! And ill c what items i have c: 💖💖💖
oh wait how many nmts do u have?

i'd love to commission a chibi of my inkling! (75 nmt + tip)
if you aren't accepting non-human characters, i can send refs of my island rep instead if that's okay!

ref3.png
ref2.png
ref1.png

thank you for considering!!

Last edited:
Do you... have an insta or twitter account I can follow?????
I love your style 😭

just popping in to say that your art is hells of awesome my dude

also that nezuko and innosuke are ADORABLE WTF

im gonna be stalking the hell out of this thread for a slot 👀
would you do multiple characters in one art for like 150% price? (like if i wanted 2 people in one picture at halfbody it'd be 150 nmt or something idk) or whatever price suits you honestly

i have a Mighty Need

i shall be HEAVILY keeping an eye out for a slot
i luv ur art !!
just popping in to say that your art is hells of awesome my dude

also that nezuko and innosuke are ADORABLE WTF

im gonna be stalking the hell out of this thread for a slot 👀
would you do multiple characters in one art for like 150% price? (like if i wanted 2 people in one picture at halfbody it'd be 150 nmt or something idk) or whatever price suits you honestly

i have a Mighty Need
i might open if i run out of tickets villager hunting
im at like 420 tickets used up now hahaha :((((

also to answer the question abt the price, i charge per character :0

also, i updated the main post with the commissions in tbt ive done!

don't mind me, just found your art shop. may i ask to be put on a waiting list of some sort next time you open up? you already know how amazing your art is from my comment on your raymond struggle bus thread haha~

is 75 nmt for a chibi + one villager okay? ; w ;

Last edited:
don't mind me, just found your art shop. may i ask to be put on a waiting list of some sort next time you open up? you already know how amazing your art is from my comment on your raymond struggle bus thread haha~

is 75 nmt for a chibi + one villager okay? ; w;)
im in the process of opening again tbh :'))) just still in pain from using the tix i got here to hunt but ending up with nothing :'(((

im in the process of opening again tbh :'))) just still in pain from using the tix i got here to hunt but ending up with nothing :'(((

i would love to help contribute to your ticket funds. keep your head up! we will bring that glasses cat home!
would love to commission you for a chibi of my island rep and my boy marshal when you open up.

Hello again Toifshi! I'm so sorry to hear about ur island hunting :c Have you tried the campsite method? (Personally i found this much more successful to get my Raymond but I also have no patience for island hunting xc Or maybe lurking in the new neighbourhood section? I've seen Raymond afew times and im sure you can get him for 1k NMT) If u ever open up for NMT would it be possible to ping me? If not that's fine too!! I'm always down to lurk hehe all the best!! Fingers crossed you get ur bby soonsies 💖

Hello again Toifshi! I'm so sorry to hear about ur island hunting :c Have you tried the campsite method? (Personally i found this much more successful to get my Raymond but I also have no patience for island hunting xc Or maybe lurking in the new neighbourhood section? I've seen Raymond afew times and im sure you can get him for 1k NMT) If u ever open up for NMT would it be possible to ping me? If not that's fine too!! I'm always down to lurk hehe all the best!! Fingers crossed you get ur bby soonsies 💖
hehe i made a thread abt it! https://www.belltreeforums.com/thre...-my-pain-theres-no-shame-in-giving-up.551086/
i dont wanna use the campsite method cause like, i dont rlly like time travelling much and i bought a smug villager before i knew abt it :((( and yes i frequent the new neighbor forums, there were lots of raymond sales before i had a free plot and when idid theres like nothing haha, this game hates me i swear

hehe i made a thread abt it! https://www.belltreeforums.com/thre...-my-pain-theres-no-shame-in-giving-up.551086/
i dont wanna use the campsite method cause like, i dont rlly like time travelling much and i bought a smug villager before i knew abt it :((( and yes i frequent the new neighbor forums, there were lots of raymond sales before i had a free plot and when idid theres like nothing haha, this game hates me i swear
omfg i would give you some of my luckif i had some holy cow that's so :c That's fair enough ;A; You'll get him soon!! I'll keep an eye out for you too!!

Back