• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

circus/carnival themed villagers

Bells
Jack
Red Rose
Pavé
Winter Mittens
Orange Mote of Flame
May Birthstone (Emerald)
so I'm finally getting a 3ds next week along with new leaf and I sort of want to go with a circus/carnival theme for my village and I was wonder what villagers do you think would work well for that theme also no need to mention Marcel and Pietro since those two are really obvious lol :'D ((Though they both are my dreamies))

thank in advance <3

Last edited:
the only other villager I can think of atm is Margie... she looks like the elephants you see at circuses/carnivals to me haha

I think Mira can be an acrobat!

And Diana can be Reese Witherspoon who starrs in Water for Elephants. That's about a circus.

so I have decided that the dreamies for my town will be

tumblr_inline_mpkk21Dd1p1qz4rgp.gif
tumblr_inline_mpkp4cAS0c1qz4rgp.gif
tumblr_inline_mpkqavK3su1qz4rgp.gif
tumblr_inline_mpkrpyOAuj1qz4rgp.gif
tumblr_inline_mpkrz0s2h61qz4rgp.gif
tumblr_inline_mpkpwyJbLx1qz4rgp.gif
tumblr_inline_mpkregEGhC1qz4rgp.gif
tumblr_inline_mpkqzxhsd21qz4rgp.gif
tumblr_inline_mpkrdnbZ1k1qz4rgp.gif
tumblr_inline_mpkrdu1Iyn1qz4rgp.gif

also btw kid cat=human((erm cat))canon ball
Marina=the water act
chrissy and Fracine=the trapeze act​

thank you <3

also eeeeee my friend made these for me, she'll be sending me the qr codes for them once I gain the access to the qr machine in the game <3 ,
2uzc64j.jpg
2dvifxt.jpg
first outfit is part of a trade with me and her the second is a early bday gift she made for me

I just love them so much

tumblr_inline_n27y7cX5Yp1qid2nw.gif

she's also giving me the extra accessories as well she said

also I made this fo' fun because wynaut
262s5e1.jpg

((Gadzooks is the name that I will be calling my town once I obtain the game *w* I cannot wait <3 I'm so happy, I've been waiting to get a 3ds since the day it came out and now I am finally getting one))

Last edited:
Back