• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

circus/carnival themed villagers

Bells
Jack
Red Rose
Pavé
Winter Mittens
Orange Mote of Flame
May Birthstone (Emerald)
so I'm finally getting a 3ds next week along with new leaf and I sort of want to go with a circus/carnival theme for my village and I was wonder what villagers do you think would work well for that theme also no need to mention Marcel and Pietro since those two are really obvious lol :'D ((Though they both are my dreamies))

thank in advance <3

Last edited:
the only other villager I can think of atm is Margie... she looks like the elephants you see at circuses/carnivals to me haha

I think Mira can be an acrobat!

And Diana can be Reese Witherspoon who starrs in Water for Elephants. That's about a circus.

so I have decided that the dreamies for my town will be

tumblr_inline_mpkk21Dd1p1qz4rgp.gif
tumblr_inline_mpkp4cAS0c1qz4rgp.gif
tumblr_inline_mpkqavK3su1qz4rgp.gif
tumblr_inline_mpkrpyOAuj1qz4rgp.gif
tumblr_inline_mpkrz0s2h61qz4rgp.gif
tumblr_inline_mpkpwyJbLx1qz4rgp.gif
tumblr_inline_mpkregEGhC1qz4rgp.gif
tumblr_inline_mpkqzxhsd21qz4rgp.gif
tumblr_inline_mpkrdnbZ1k1qz4rgp.gif
tumblr_inline_mpkrdu1Iyn1qz4rgp.gif

also btw kid cat=human((erm cat))canon ball
Marina=the water act
chrissy and Fracine=the trapeze act​

thank you <3

also eeeeee my friend made these for me, she'll be sending me the qr codes for them once I gain the access to the qr machine in the game <3 ,
2uzc64j.jpg
2dvifxt.jpg
first outfit is part of a trade with me and her the second is a early bday gift she made for me

I just love them so much

tumblr_inline_n27y7cX5Yp1qid2nw.gif

she's also giving me the extra accessories as well she said

also I made this fo' fun because wynaut
262s5e1.jpg

((Gadzooks is the name that I will be calling my town once I obtain the game *w* I cannot wait <3 I'm so happy, I've been waiting to get a 3ds since the day it came out and now I am finally getting one))

Last edited:
Maybe have a mythical beast for a sideshow type attraction? You could have Drago the dragon or Hans the Yeti, perhaps?

Back