• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! We'll announce the winners for our Master Ball raffle and distribute your hard-earned arcade tokens soon.

Christmas Parties in Boston (games, prizes, island, etc.) [full]

Hi everyone. I am going to go ahead and add the first 4 people that reserved to be fair. If someone doesn't show up, I will then add the next person that asked to come. I appreciate everyone that signed up and or messaged me! If you can't make this party, don't worry. There will be plenty more, including one this coming week just for fun and one for New Years! Hope everyone is enjoying their Christmas Eve.

Gates will be open at 9 pm est. If you have any problems/questions, feel free to leave me a pm or vm. I will give everyone until 8:45 to either be active on here or send me a response before I find another person to fill their spot, just because it's much more fun to have 4 people all together. See y'all there! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, just to clarify here is the list of everyone who signed up in order, and should be coming tonight at 9:
December 24:
1. Kalle
2. Xandra
3. Redlobster
4. ccee663

Last edited:
Back