• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Childhood games you miss playing?

treasure mountain! I loved that game. there was also this sidescroller barbie game on snes that was super fun too... wish I could play them again!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I probably super duper dated myself with those answers too ;u;

Creatures. Little Howie's Funhouse. Math Blaster. Lenny's Music Tunes. The Sims 1. Pitfall. All on PC.

Lion King, 7-Up Spot, and Secret of Mana for the SNES.

super mario sunshine! i was really bad at it but aa i loved it ;W; i used to run around in the different world thingies and not really do anything. but i do remember that i tried to beat the game a few times, don't think i completed it myself but i tried at least ^^
i wanna play it again but idk where our gamecube or the controllers are (i think one of my brothers have it at his house) so i can't ;W;

Maybe even Reader Rabbit and Math Mouse.

Maybe even Sonic games! I was bad at them, I even went through a phase in which I called the eponymous speedster and his little orange fox companion Pulse and Skish respectively. What the Hell, me? Skish isn't even a real word! Just call them Sonic and Tails!!

i used to play this game on ps2 when i was a kid but i've completely forgot the name of it, i also miss playing buzz and that eye toy thing w/family, that wild thornberries (?) game, zoo tycoon, ps2 crash bandicoot, that other pc game that i can't remember the name of when you made armies and things, cooking mama, spyro year of the dragon (even though i've played that recently) the sims 1/2, and all the weird games i used to play on the pc and probably loads more that I can't remember

Last edited:
Spyro the Dragon (though I still have it and will never get rid of it anyway)
and uh The Legendary Starfy kinda (sadly I got rid of that one :,/)

I still have all the most important ones though: Spyro, Crash Bandicoot: Warped, Tomb Raider Last Revelation, Frogger, Super Mario Galaxy, Thousand Arms

Kirby and the Crystal Shards was a game I played nonstop when I was just a wee lad.

I wish I still had my n64 so I could relive it all again.

pajama sam and putput were life back then. i wasnt really into freddy fish and spy fox was okay i guess.
also had alot of those mindscape games. i dont know if they were sold outside the netherlands but they had games like my animal pharmacy and my animal training school etc. just all kind of things with animals like cats,, dogs,, birds,, horses,, etc. those were so fun back in the day.
red cat was also life. they were educational games but damn did i love them. i never got very far in redcat ghost castle tho which wasnt an educational one. >,< also bubbles used to be my crack. lol

I played a lot of the old harvest moon games when I was younger. I absolutely loved them as well, but the new one I got disappointed me. I miss the good ol' ones I had on DS lite and PS2 :C

oh yea, i miss anything that is by humongous as well especially putt putt and freddi fish. even my cousins loved them till today. i actually have a disc of putt putt adventure.

Back