• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Giveaway Chief (cranky) and Skye (normal) are in boxes - UPDATE - Skye available

Status
Not open for further replies.

moonshi

legendary empress ^_^
Bells
Feedback
100% (64) +
Hello,

I have 2 wolves in boxes today - Chief (cranky personality) and Skye (normal personality) - still available.

They are free but TBT tips welcomed if you are able. If not, don't worry about it.

I'm not sure if they are ungifted (I don't usually gift villagers but I do have 2 other islanders). Chief asked to move out and Skye is leaving because I scanned Chelsea in.

Reply and let me know who you want.

Last edited:
Awesome! Message me when you are ready and I'll send you Dodo code. I'll take you to his house. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back