• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! We'll announce the winners for our Master Ball raffle and distribute your hard-earned arcade tokens soon.

Buying Cherry Blossom Wand (or Recipe) for TBT

Zandy

Sona's Boyfriend <3
Bells
Winter Mittens
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Bronze Trophy (Third Place)
Green Candy
Red Candy
Voodoo Doll
Happy Home Designer Token
Cherry (Fruit)
Feedback
100% (151) +
Looking to buy a Cherry Blossom Wand or the recipe for 30TBT. Can adjust the price if necessary.

Hi! I have both the wand and an extra recipe I can sell you, so lmk which you prefer more :)
Post automatically merged:

Hi! I have both the wand and an extra recipe I can sell you, so lmk which you prefer more :)

Post automatically merged:

Thank you for the quick response ^^! Could I actually get both for 60TBT total?

Sure I can do that! Let me know when you’re ready to trade!

I am ready right now! I will send the TBT right now!

Would you be able to deliver them to my town by the way? Also, would I need to add you as a friend on my Switch first for the trade or can the Dodo codes be used? Sorry, I'm not that familiar with trading on New Horizons yet xD. Thanks!

I am ready right now! I will send the TBT right now!

Would you be able to deliver them to my town by the way? Also, would I need to add you as a friend on my Switch first for the trade or can the Dodo codes be used? Sorry, I'm not that familiar with trading on New Horizons yet xD. Thanks!
Haha no worries! You can just set up a dodo code and I’ll be able to visit! :) Just make sure you select the option “the more the merrier” when he asks who can visit, otherwise the code won’t work for me since I don’t have you added.

Haha no worries! You can just set up a dodo code and I’ll be able to visit! :) Just make sure you select the option “the more the merrier” when he asks who can visit, otherwise the code won’t work for me since I don’t have you added.

Thank you so much for letting me know :)! My Dodo code is 27SM5 and my town name is Moon Bay!

Back