• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! We'll announce the winners for our Master Ball raffle and distribute your hard-earned arcade tokens soon.

Shop ~ Cheap TBT Shop ~ 400 NMTs per 100 TBT, Material Stacks (4 TBT each), Framed Photos, DIYs, Statues, Models, Gulliver, Fish Bait

Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
hi! can i buy your real proper painting?

Hey there! Absolutely. Let me know when you are available to trade. I will be around for an hour right now, and for many hours at around 9pm (pacific today)

Hey, could I get these items?

Quaint Painting - 25 TBT

Flowery Painting - 25 TBT

Glowing Painting - 25 TBT

Proper Painting - 25 TBT

Scary Painting - 25 TBT

Sinking Painting - 25 TBT

Twinkling Painting - 25 TBT

Ancient Statue - 60 TBT

Familiar Statue - 60 TBT

5 purple hyacinths - 15 TBT

You can get everything except the proper painting from that list, the user above will have my last one on hold. Let me know whenever you are available to trade. :)

Hey there! Absolutely. Let me know when you are available to trade. I will be around for an hour right now, and for many hours at around 9pm (pacific today)

You can get everything except the proper painting from that list, the user above will have my last one on hold. Let me know whenever you are available to trade. :)

hiya! i'm available right now to trade whenever you're ready ^^

Hey, me again 😅

Could I get these pieces of art?

Calm Painting - 25 TBT
Common Painting - 25 TBT
Nice Painting - 25 TBT
Perfect Painting - 25 TBT
Scenic Painting - 25 TBT

Last edited:
Hi !

Could I please buy the following ?

Real Perfect Painting - 25 TBT
Real Informative Statue - 60 TBT

Total : 85 TBT

Thank you !

PMs sent to the above users. I'll be available for a very long time from now today. :)

Also added some more real paintings to the shop!

Back