• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Trading Character Clarence

Hm I have a couple characters not on my toyhouse I could trade, are there any sort of characters you like in particular? could you maybe hold him for me for a few days just in case someone wants to snatch him up eep otherwise if you don't like any of the characters I'll make you a tbt offer

link away~
And yeah I can hold for you.

I can hold onto him until you get a reply.

- - - Post Merge - - -

lol I'm glad you like him
I am interested in characters atm but you can offer and we can see
alright thank you orz

I'll take it you didn't find anything, I can also raise up the tbt prices if you wish, or I have a few designs I keep in my personal collection I could offer.

I'll take it you didn't find anything, I can also raise up the tbt prices if you wish, or I have a few designs I keep in my personal collection I could offer.

That would be lovely
I didn't look through anything yet tho Orz, just bumping since I'm on mobile and stash turned to the site stash than mobile so it always redirect me to the front page when I click on a folder.

Back