Chao Comics

Witt

Bells
look look look

chaox10cq.png

chaox22ec.png

chaox32gi.png

chaox48ee.png

Nice... I was making some comics, but not anymore... Maybe I'll start again...

ROXY?!?!?! That's my friend's chao! Anyways, it's probably just me, but a lot of those aren't funny. Especially the finger.

UltraByte said:
ROXY?!?!?! That's my friend's chao! Anyways, it's probably just me, but a lot of those aren't funny. Especially the finger.
I like the finger...

AAGH!
I hate comics liek this!
They make a mokery of good games!
Like, one sonic comic had mario come in, and he called himself a "fat ba*****".
And Knuckles was always swearing to.
It's Stupid!

AC1983FAN said:
AAGH!
I hate comics liek this!
It's Stupid!
Hmm... I don't think he likes it...

:(

AC1983FAN said:
AAGH!
I hate comics liek this!
It's Stupid!
That sounds like it was horrible. Please don't tell me it was FireBall20XL though...

Triforce3force said:
ha ha ha ha! Good, except you could go without the swearing.
yeah... i agree... chao's are little... umm.... whatever they are, and yeah... im pretty sure they dont swear.... and the swearing in it is horrible...

seriously... swearing at the right time... and its alright... but still makes you look ********, swearing at the wrong time... it makes you look really dumb, like you dont know what the word means plus ********...

ok... i'll spell it out for the short of reading:

Swearing = ********.

yay...

PIRANHA2 said:
Triforce3force said:
yeah... i agree... chao's are little... umm.... whatever they are, and yeah... im pretty sure they dont swear.... and the swearing in it is horrible...

seriously... swearing at the right time... and its alright... but still makes you look ********, swearing at the wrong time... it makes you look really dumb, like you dont know what the word means plus ********...

Swearing = ********.

yay...
Actually, that's Chao. Plural form of Chao is Chao, but... Anyways, I agree. Would Chao really swear like that?

UltraByte said:
PIRANHA2 said:
Triforce3force said:

Swearing = ********.

yay...
Actually, that's Chao. Plural form of Chao is Chao, but... Anyways, I agree. Would Chao really swear like that?
yeah thats what makes it funny
btw AwEsOmE comics

Back