• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Shop cataloging shop - catalog soft serves, gnomes, mobiles in all colors and more!

Could I catalogue the sandcastle, yucca and loft bed? I have the automatic washer, rocking chair and floor seat (in black and white) which you could catalogue in return? (Or I can bring Lillies!)
I'd love to catalog the items! White for the floor seat please :)
I'll PM you my code when I'm ready

^I'm sorry Ill take both and give you 55K?

Brown cat tower, double sofa in white, black and reddish, drying rack (black?), 3 different color floor seats, ironwood cart, toy box
sure thing! just PMed my code

I would like to buy a tricycle for 10k please :)

I can let you catalog:
deluxe washer (white)

Interested in:
pink rose rug

What colors are: yucca, kitty litter box, floor light, floating biotrope planter, cat tower, floor light?

I can let you catalog:
deluxe washer (white)

Interested in:
pink rose rug

What colors are: yucca, kitty litter box, floor light, floating biotrope planter, cat tower, floor light?

Yucca is green, kitty litter box is light blue, floor light is green, floating biotrope planter is white and cat tower is brown. :)

Yucca is green, kitty litter box is light blue, floor light is green, floating biotrope planter is white and cat tower is brown. :)
I'll do a catalog trade with the deluxe washer to catalog the biotrope planter!

could i catalog all 6 sanrio posters (20k), floating-biotope planter, fan palm, book stand, microwave, pet bed, and yucca?

Reactions: Aus
could i catalog all 6 sanrio posters (20k), floating-biotope planter, fan palm, book stand, microwave, pet bed, and yucca?
Sure! I'll send you the code when I'm ready c:

Last edited:
Could i catalog:
Sandcastle
Toybox
Tankless toilet
Knife set
Cat tower
Pet bed
Floor light

I would also like to know what color is the tricycle and elephant slide for sale

hello, may i catalogue the magnetic knife rack & white biotope planter?
i would also like to buy two of the stone dog statues, would 250k for everything be fair? not sure what materials the dogs require
edit* i can also trade you the white double sofa, idk if you still needed it
edit #2 just saw you have the futon could i catalogue that too?

Back