• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Shop cataloging shop - catalog soft serves, gnomes, mobiles in all colors and more!

town name: Breeze
want: mush rug (?)
offer: party garland (brown/grey/black) maybe fortune cookie cart if it is catalogable!

edited: got so into it I forgot there was a form to follow LOL

form

town name: lilac cove

want:
dino standee
white kitchen island
white cello
black whirlpool bath
pink bike
garden tap thing in blue
pastel books
diner chair in blue

offer:
to catalogue for 1nmt?
holy cow i've been looking for that light wood floor seat forever

form
town name: croissant
want: floor seat (light wood), tricycle (white), cute music player (blue), desktop computer (white), laptop (white), volleyball, little twin stars poster
offer: 200k?
town name: Breeze
want: mush rug (?)
offer: party garland (brown/grey/black) maybe fortune cookie cart if it is catalogable!

edited: got so into it I forgot there was a form to follow LOL

Yes to everyone :)

Made a queue in the first post so you'll know how many people there are before you! PM me your dodo code whenever and I'll add you to the list :)

And @ivelostmyspectacles I too have no idea if the cart is catalogable haha...

Town name: Warren
Want: red and white and blue and white beach ball and pink air conditioner
Offer: 30k?

hi! i'm interested in catalog trading.
town name: astra
want: all sanrio posters
offer: fireplace (white/beige), mobile (space), party garland (mine's like.. primary colours), plastic pool (pink), poolside bed (white/natural), toilet cleaning set (monochrome)

Town name: Warren
Want: red and white and blue and white beach ball and pink air conditioner
Offer: 30k?
Sure!
hi! i'm interested in catalog trading.
town name: astra
want: all sanrio posters
offer: fireplace (white/beige), mobile (space), party garland (mine's like.. primary colours), plastic pool (pink), poolside bed (white/natural), toilet cleaning set (monochrome)
I just catalogged the white one, but would love the beige one and everything else!

Theres a little bit of a queue so might take a while, so sorry guys! Whenever you want, send your code and I'll add ya to the queue :)

I just catalogged the white one, but would love the beige one and everything else!
the fireplace? i only have the white one with the beige upper (?). anyway if you already have that, i can swap it for a vanilla soft serve lamp.

the fireplace? i only have the white one with the beige upper (?). anyway if you already have that, i can swap it for a vanilla soft serve lamp.

FtrFireplace_Remake_3_0.png

Is it this one?

town name: SweetBay
want:white double door fridge, white deluxe washer, white mounted tv, white laptop, white towel rack, ivory round rug, and the green sand color rug.
offer: since it’s just catalog 3 tickets?

town name: SweetBay
want:white double door fridge, white deluxe washer, white mounted tv, white laptop, white towel rack, ivory round rug, and the green sand color rug.
offer: since it’s just catalog 3 tickets?
Sure! PM me a code whenever :)

Ah, then I have it already. Just got all the soft serve lamps as well! But don't worry about finding another item, I'm good with the items you already have to offer :)

Ah, then I have it already. Just got all the soft serve lamps as well! But don't worry about finding another item, I'm good with the items you already have to offer :)
thanks so much! messaged you.

Hi, how much bells to catalog everything you have in storage?
Oof I'm so sorry I missed your post.
Everything in my catalog is a bit hard to handle o_O Could you narrow it down to a max of 40 stuff (1 pocketful!)

town name: Domum
want:
- Hammock
- Floor light
- Neon coconut tree (idk the proper name doe this one)
- Drying rack (BLACK)
- All cardboard boxes
- Glass holder w candle (blue and purple)
- Oil lamp
- Throwback skull radio
- Cat grass (white)
- Rainbow beach ball
offer:
- I can craft you 3 min diy workbenches
+ 35K IGB?

want: drumset(yellow), toolbox stand thing(red), spa(white/black), dj turntable(white), kitchen set(white), grand piano(white), piano(white), floor fan(black), beach lawn chair(white), laundy dryer(white), tvs and computers(all variants) and all posters.
offer: nmt, bells or come to my island and look at any items you might want or catalog.

edit; i got these;
Elaborate kimono stand (all), Exercise bike, Humidifier (white,yellow,blue,green), Street organ (yellow), Train set (spring) and Den chair(black).

the kimino stands need to be ordered.

edit2; more things i want, was a bit hard to see on my phone: fireplace(both), change booth(white), water cooler(white), tree plant thing(first one), piano keyboard(black), microphone(first one), bunk bed(black), desk(white), pet bed /w ball, green low bed thing(black), sand castle, lawn mower, imperial screen.

Last edited:
town name: Domum
want:
- Hammock
- Floor light
- Neon coconut tree (idk the proper name doe this one)
- Drying rack (BLACK)
- All cardboard boxes
- Glass holder w candle (blue and purple)
- Oil lamp
- Throwback skull radio
- Cat grass (white)
- Rainbow beach ball
offer:
- I can craft you 3 min diy workbenches
+ 35K IGB?
Sure, do you need me to provide the materials?

want: drumset(yellow), toolbox stand thing(red), spa(white/black), dj turntable(white), kitchen set(white), grand piano(white), piano(white), floor fan(black), beach lawn chair(white), laundy dryer(white), tvs and computers(all variants) and all posters.
offer: nmt, bells or come to my island and look at any items you might want or catalog.

edit; i got these;
Elaborate kimono stand (all), Exercise bike, Humidifier (white,yellow,blue,green), Street organ (yellow), Train set (spring) and Den chair(black).

the kimino stands need to be ordered.

edit2; more things i want, was a bit hard to see on my phone: fireplace(both), change booth(white), water cooler(white), tree plant thing(first one), piano keyboard(black), microphone(first one), bunk bed(black), desk(white), pet bed /w ball, green low bed thing(black), sand castle, lawn mower, imperial screen.
Would love to catalog your kimono stands (esp the peonies one) but if it’s too much trouble then it’s okay! (i know it’s super expensive 😵)
Otherwise, i’d love to catalog your train set, street organ and den chair plus some bells :) Whatever works for you

——
Won’t be able to trade until later today (around 2h later)! Lmk if y’all will still be around.

i'll be on, i don't require bells. just want to catalog your things, i'll need to order the kimino sets for if you add me on nintendo and pay for them. they are 220k bells each. the only one i got on me is the cranes one.

Sure, do you need me to provide the materials?

Would love to catalog your kimono stands (esp the peonies one) but if it’s too much trouble then it’s okay! (i know it’s super expensive 😵)
Otherwise, i’d love to catalog your train set, street organ and den chair plus some bells :) Whatever works for you

——
Won’t be able to trade until later today (around 2h later)! Lmk if y’all will still be around.
No, it's ok. I have a massive excess of wood and stuff :)

Back