• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Shop Catalog or Keep ANY Furniture Item, 280+ Sets, 1:1 NMT, All K.K. Songs, TONS of Materials, IGB, Rare Items (Redd/Gulliver) [TBT Store, LOW PRICES!]

Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
bump! just finish playing in switch stars, i'll be on for another hour or two before calling it a night. feeling more tired than usual so i probably won't be on past the next bump

bump! ill be free to trade for a good portion of this afternoon. unsure of my availability this evening but i'll post that in the thread as soon as i know it.

bump! it looks like i'll be free to trade for the remainder of today. will probably be available this evening, but ill be on and off throughout the day either working or doing TBT fair stuff.

one trade completed! i'll be updating the first post in a moment. i should be able to trade for the rest of the afternoon and the entire evening, but i will only be checking back occasionally so my response may not be immediate; still doing tons of work, oofers

one trade completed! i'll be updating the first post in a moment. i should be able to trade for the rest of the afternoon and the entire evening, but i will only be checking back occasionally so my response may not be immediate; still doing tons of work, oofers
May I order 4 cushions and some palm plants?

I counted 14 items, which adds up to 140 TBT. I should be ready to trade in about 20-25 minutes.
oh shoot wait.
Post automatically merged:

I counted 14 items, which adds up to 140 TBT. I should be ready to trade in about 20-25 minutes.
this is the pricing i went off of:
I can order any furniture item in the game for you to keep. The price for each item depends on in-game cost:
Less than or equal to 100k: 10 TBT
101k-200k: 20 TBT
201k or greater: 25 TBT

oh shoot wait.

I can order any furniture item in the game for you to keep. The price for each item depends on in-game cost:
are you saying ea item is 10 tbt? I read it as the total

oh shoot wait.

are you saying ea item is 10 tbt? I read it as the total
Each item is 10 TBT.

I know we just traded but I would love to have the elaborate kimono stands in Hawk and Tree Peonies since they're 220k IGB that would be 50TBT all together.

Back