• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Cycling Cascade's Amiibo Cards Adoption.

Heya, could I get Sylvana for 20TBT?

(and then later Shep for 10TBT?)

Could I take Julian for 20 TBT when you have a chance? He's in my campsite today but Gladys isn't moved out yet (TTing her out now ;-;). Super bummed haha.

Hey, sorry for the wait. I sent 50btb for possible future buys (I use mobile so sending bells can take 10 - 15 of constant heck)

Also, a villager from a void moved into my town so I can only accept Sylvana (the normal squirrel) right now ^-^

I'll add you now, just like this post whenever I can pick her up ?ω?

Great! Let me know when he's ready, I added your FC ^^
ready now :) my gate is open too.
Hey, sorry for the wait. I sent 50btb for possible future buys (I use mobile so sending bells can take 10 - 15 of constant heck)

Also, a villager from a void moved into my town so I can only accept Sylvana (the normal squirrel) right now ^-^

I'll add you now, just like this post whenever I can pick her up ?ω?
okie, I'll let you know when they're ready c:

Thank you so much :)

Of course the moment I post that and tt to the next day for a free space Kyle is in my camp, im so sorry for this, but may you put my order on hold? If not that's ok, keep the bells.

tysm!! I'll probably be back for more villagers when I have open spaces! Julian's my fave so thank you!!

Of course the moment I post that and tt to the next day for a free space Kyle is in my camp, im so sorry for this, but may you put my order on hold? If not that's ok, keep the bells.

ofc, i can hold them for you :) just let me know when everything is ready c: take your time if needed.

- - - Post Merge - - -

tysm!! I'll probably be back for more villagers when I have open spaces! Julian's my fave so thank you!!

no problem :) enjoy him c:

Ok, I'll watch for your gate (Just finished eating some soup, the 20 minutes that im gone I miss the message :/)

Heya, I can pick up Shep any time in the next 12 hours. Also, could you get Dierdre in boxes for me as well? (mwa ha ha, the extra 20 bells was for another villager... or would you like more?)

Heya, I can pick up Shep any time in the next 12 hours. Also, could you get Dierdre in boxes for me as well? (mwa ha ha, the extra 20 bells was for another villager... or would you like more?)

hey, I'm sorry but i can't play for today :c I hope you understand me but i will be available tomorrow all day :) no need to pay Deirdre now because you gave me a free egg collectible :3

Oh no, it's no problem. And no no, the egg was a gift not payment, if the 50btb wasn't enough for all 3 I can pay more, it's no problem.

Im back from work now ^-^
I'll be available for the next 6 hours, tysm for helping with this!

Back