• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Cycling Cascade's Amiibo Cards Adoption.

Does it have to be TBT for Wilow?? She's a dreamer of mine and I need her to complete my sheep town! And she's so rare to find on any thread. But if TBT is what it takes, then I'll try my best to get however much she's worth!

- - - Post Merge - - -

She's tier four?! No way! If she is, I'll be glad to take her. But I won't have my game until like two hours since I'm al school :( so please wait!

May I buy her if she's original? She's a dreamie. ;v;
All my villagers are original :) are you able to take her now?
Can I lurk for Molly?
sure added
Does it have to be TBT for Wilow?? She's a dreamer of mine and I need her to complete my sheep town! And she's so rare to find on any thread. But if TBT is what it takes, then I'll try my best to get however much she's worth!

- - - Post Merge - - -

She's tier four?! No way! If she is, I'll be glad to take her. But I won't have my game until like two hours since I'm al school :( so please wait!

Actuallty she's in tier 3 so 20 TBT for her :) let me know if you still interested with her,

Yes, I'm still interested. Also, the tier list with the pictures shows Willow as a tier 4 (I'm confused now, lol)

I can pick up Willow whenever you're read :) tell me when you're avaliable and I'll send the TBT

OK, My gate is open now c:[/QUOTE]

Sent the TBT :) just let me do something really quick. Will be there in five minutes

Back