• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

United States Cards from Series 1-5 and Japanese WA for trade!

Hi again! I’m starting to do some trades to help finish my brothers set now!

I have 040 Gigi and would love to trade for 031 Sheldon :)

Hi, I have Jeremiah and Labelle, however I’m located in Canada.

Hey! I am very interested in those cards! 👀 Is there any other card of mine you'd be interested in to add to the trade? Adding more cards could make the long distance trade even more worthwhile! Let me know what you think and shoot me a PM. :D

Bump! I'm so close to completing my dream collection. Just a few villagers and a few more NPCs left to go!

Hello there! I have 027-Lopez and would be interested in Kidd, Hippeux, O'Hare or Grizzly.

Hello! Does O'Hare for Lopez sound good to you? I'm good with any except Hippeaux (for the trader below). PM me what you think! 🤗
And if you want more than one of the listed cards, offer more cards if you'd like!

Hello! I have 204) Pelly and 314) Gulliver and would love to trade for your 353) Elise and 383) Hiqqeux.

Sounds perfect! Please PM me as well! 🥰

Bump!

I got no trades pending! Now's a great time to comment your trades and offers! 😉 My wishlist and tradelist are updated and current. ❤

I don't have any active trades at the moment! Now's a good time to make an offer! 🙌
I'm close to getting all the cards I want!

I added a couple more cards to my wishlist! (Agent S and Bunnie)

If I have a card you want, but you don’t have any of my wishlist cards, feel free to offer what you have!

Back