• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

North America Card Trades!

Status
Not open for further replies.

onionpudding

♡laziest plant mom♡
Bells
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Isabelle
Feedback
100% (264) +
Hello! I have a few cards I'm looking for!

WILLING TO TRADE UNWANTED WELCOME AMIIBO!! And of course, regular cards too. Tiers don't matter to me but if you trade by tier I'll see what I can do! NA only please, for now ❤

For Welcome Amiibo cards, the ratio I go by is 2:1. Meaning 2 regular cards for 1 WA, or I go by 1:1 which means 1 WA for 1 WA

Hope that's fair!

BOLD=Most interested in
**=pending

( they're not in order I'm sorry! )

002 Tom Nook
007 Joan
057 Phil
060 Samson
094 Cyrano
096 Cole
059 Nate
056 Bangle
143 Olivia
WA43 Sprocket**

152 Wendy
240 Deirdre
300 Chrissy
333 Lolly
358 Papi
366 Ribbot
385 Lucky**

I will add more cards as the list goes down! You can either reply here with offers or PM me! Thank you in advance! NOTE: If you live in Canada, it may take me a bit longer to mail your letter because I have to scrape up some money to send it. (May change this to US only but I'll try my best)​

Last edited:
Heya! :) I see you've gotten my cards! I'm glad! I haven't gotten yours yet but it's a holiday in Canada today so I think the post office is closed. It'll probably get here over the next few days.

Good to see you made a proper list of everything you have/need! We could actually trade some more.

Would you be interested in trading 019-Fauna for WA21-Boyd?

I see you put a note about how much it costs to send to Canada... I hope it didn't cost you too much! I was previously told you only needed to slap 3 stamps on the envelope instead of 1, I hope you didn't have to pay much more than that...

Heya! :) I see you've gotten my cards! I'm glad! I haven't gotten yours yet but it's a holiday in Canada today so I think the post office is closed. It'll probably get here over the next few days.

Good to see you made a proper list of everything you have/need! We could actually trade some more.

Would you be interested in trading 019-Fauna for WA21-Boyd?

I see you put a note about how much it costs to send to Canada... I hope it didn't cost you too much! I was previously told you only needed to slap 3 stamps on the envelope instead of 1, I hope you didn't have to pay much more than that...

I'm pretty sure it may be there by tomorrow due to other people getting their cards when I got mine. I hope it does!!

Yes! Fauna for Boyd sounds lovely! I can try to send them off on Wednesday, though I don't really have a lot of money and I have to send 2 letters (including yours) to Canada and I want to save my Forever USA stamps. But to save money that might have to be what I need to do

Last edited:
Awesome! I will keep Fauna aside for you, so don't rush. If you need to save up there is no problem :)

TO EVERYONE ABOVE!!!

I mailed off each letter today! You should get it 3-7 days! Please inform me when you send mine off as well~ Thank you!!

Hi, just wondering, are you trading 1:1 for Welcome Amiibo cards for series 1-4 cards? I have a lot of series 1-4 cards you're looking for that I'd be willing to trade for the Welcome Amiibo cards. I can PM you the list!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back