• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

can't open spoilers

I was having this issue for a couple days, like a week or 2 ago, I also use chrome. I had to clear my cache twice before it seem to fix the issue

i have Version 63.0.3239.84 of chrome, and i just cleared my cache again and now spoilers seem to work. weird, considering i tried clearing my cache before to fix the problem and it didn't work.

i have Version 63.0.3239.84 of chrome, and i just cleared my cache again and now spoilers seem to work. weird, considering i tried clearing my cache before to fix the problem and it didn't work.
huh well what kind of computer is your computer? i have windows

Back