• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Can you find your name on keychains in souvenir stores?

Can you find your name on keychains in souvenir stores.

• Yes

Votes: 42 48.8%
  • No

Votes: 44 51.2%

• Total voters
Yes! I usually can. Sometimes the spelling isn't right, since there are multiple ways to spell my name (legit ways too, not special snowflake ways lol).

Yes, and my deadname is even more common. I especially hate hearing it in songs, which at this point is inevitable because it seems like every girl in songs has my deadname.

Anyway, I can usually find my chosen name on keychains.

nope, never can :’) my name is also uncommon; the only time i’ve even met people irl with my name it’s spelled differently. i have no luck with keychains.

I have a super common j name so yes, if I was looking I’m sure I could find. Not sure about anywhere apart from UK though.

Sometimes for me. Trevor isn't a super common name, though it isn't rare enough to never be seen on souvenir racks. Chances are if there are about 15-20 names starting with T on a rack, Trevor will likely be there.

Nope, I can't find my internet name, "Hayley", on anything, and it is even harder to find my actual birth name anywhere, as well, because it's a rare spelling of an old outdated name.

Sometimes. My name is Chloe, which isn’t extremely common like Emily or Olivia, but isn’t unheard of either.

No, my real name is very uncommon. However, there is a common name that is close to mines that I usually see.
Which makes some people mistake my name for that one.

Not sure for my Internet name 'Kia'.

Yes, my name's fairly common, and the spelling of it is the most common one.

I don’t think that I have ever found my first name. However, I did have better luck with my middle name.

Years ago I used to be able to. I never bought them and just looked out of curiosity. Or when Coke had those single bottles with names on them. But within the past few years I've never seen mine, but have noticed a trend to put out the most uncommon names on the plaques and especially on the bottles instead of common ones. I get wanting everyone to feel included with their names, but I can't see it being a good investment in the off chance you have one person buy their name instead of 50 common ones.

No and I hated that fact ever since I was little. My sister had one of those novelty license plates for a bicycle that had her name on it and I remember that I really wanted one too. Nothing ever had my name on it and the only way I could get something like that was to pay extra and wait for it in the mail which just wasn’t worth it.

My name is common enough (even if it's not so much in 2024). So yeah, I'd say 95% of the time.

Sometimes with different spelling which I find amusing. Mine is the most common way to spell it.

Most of the time I can if it isn't sold out, though I have noticed as time goes on, other spellings of my name is there instead of "my version".
It's fine though, I don't really care to have my name on things.

Back