• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Can somebody please help me with tbt

Waterbottle1234

Bells
Winter Mittens
I'm REALLY confused as to what it is. I always use the mobile version of the site so I don't even know if I have any or if I can see it or use it but basically once I get it what would I do with it? Can I trade it for in game money? I don't get it

You can use your TBT (which is earned by posting in certain forums, and longer posts earn you more) to buy collectibles from the store or other users, site upgrades (bigger mailbox, username change, etc), to buy art or signatures, buy rare items from others, buy bells, etc. I've even seen people exchange TBT for good pokemon and DA points.

It's preferred since it's quick to send to someone.

You have 67 bells right now, in case you were curious. : )

Namstar pretty much covered everything else. It's very convenient, especially if you're low on in game bells. I believe the current exchange rate is something like 100TBT = 20M in game bells right now.

I'm not sure if you can use them on the mobile site though, or how that would work. I've only ever been on the mobile site once and it's really different from the actual site.

I'm not sure if you can use them on the mobile site though, or how that would work. I've only ever been on the mobile site once and it's really different from the actual site.
If you scroll down to the bottom of the mobile site, there's a link you can click which will take you out of mobile mode. I believe it says something like view full site. From that point, you're probably going to be zoomed in like crazy just so you're not clicking the wrong thing, but I think you can send TBT.

Okay how can I trade my tbt for bells because I don't know what the shop is. Also: can't I just delete my old messages. Why do I need s bigger one.

Okay how can I trade my tbt for bells because I don't know what the shop is. Also: can't I just delete my old messages. Why do I need s bigger one.
You can certainly just delete your old messages. I think the upgraded mailbox feature is more for people with lots of active conversations going on at once. Smileorange has posted a link to the TBT Marketplace. Just look for any thread saying "Selling IGB for TBT" or something along those lines. Then, post your trading information and trade away! A heads up, though- the people running these shops often have lots of orders to take care of, so you might end up having to wait a little bit.

I'm pretty new too, and I usually post on forums to earn some TBTs so I can exchange them in for in game furniture sets/bells/items and clothing, but yeah it's fun and useful

Back