• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

💌Camp TBT 2021 Commemorative Stamp Gallery 📬

jadetine

✨Hi! I’m Renn💫
Poyo Puffs
Bells
Switch
2676-3129-8012
Island
Pokki
Spring Sakura
Zen Easter Egg
Kirby Easter Egg
Zen Easter Egg
Spring Sakura
Feedback
99.9% (1592) +

Edit: Requests are now closed. If you want a stamp, please join my art shop ping list! These would fall under the 50 tbt Macaron category. 😊

I somehow completed my art checklist for the Camp TBT 2021 event. Kinda like the consolation egg shop I made back during the egg hunt, I thought it would be fun to make some stamps for everyone, inspired by the postcard event. [To prevent cheating, I am gonna sign them, though.]

Drop your requests below! If it sounds too hard, I'll let you know, but I think I can paint all the AC NPCs. It may take some time to get through, as I am averaging 2x a day, lol. I will keep requests open until the end of camp. ^_^ be sure i list your request in the pending list, tho... or else i'll forget...

PRICE: FREE (though I'll stick this in the Museum Shop, since I would happily accept 39 tbt or 🌼 🌻 🌸 🌹flower collectibles for my pet bee in payment).

The Stamp Collection

Last edited:
Thank you so much for doing this again, I would love a Bluebear one in a bee costume which can be as simple as a yellow and black striped shirt or, if you just want to do his head, some antenna or a hood. I will be sending a tip as well, big fan of your art.

Last edited:
Thank you so much for doing this again, I would love a Bluebear one in a bear costume which can be as simple as a yellow and black striped shirt or, if you just want to do his head, some antenna or a hood. I will be sending a tip as well, big fan of your art.
Did you mean in a bee 🐝 costume? 😆 I gotchu.👍

Thank you for doing this! What a cute idea ☺️. Are you taking non-AC requests? If so, could you draw her?

tenchi-muyo-ova-review-6.png

I will comeback with an ac request if you’re only doing ac requests; just thought I’d ask :).

Thank you for doing this! What a cute idea ☺. Are you taking non-AC requests? If so, could you draw her?

tenchi-muyo-ova-review-6.png

I will comeback with an ac request if you’re only doing ac requests; just thought I’d ask :).
Omg I haven't seen Ryo-Ohki in years! I used to have a Tenchi Muyo poster in my room. I'll try my best!

I would love to be blessed with your wonderful art! 💜 May I have a stamp of Goldie, in her default yellow Tweed Dress and wearing a Sunflower Crown?

Thank you so much, Renn! 😊

these are so cute!! i’d love a Rodney one, maybe him munching on some kind of sweet treat c:

I love this!
Can I have a 1 cent stamp of Cole? Dressed for camp, looking miserable/gloomy. Maybe with a blue background to match his eyes (blueer eyes than what they normally are). With a fly somewhere around to add to the miserable feel ? 😅

I love this!
Can I have a 1 cent stamp of Cole? Dressed for camp, looking miserable/gloomy. Maybe with a blue background to match his eyes (blueer eyes than what they normally are). With a fly somewhere around to add to the miserable feel ? 😅
LOL that's hilarious. Added!

I would love one! Since my cabin is currently at the ocean, maybe Olaf enjoying the water? Either that or Olaf wearing an evergreen tree costume, like a Christmas tree costume but less Christmasy

it would be cool to get one of punchy, looking dazed as usual. i can leave a tip if you'd like

I would love one! Since my cabin is currently at the ocean, maybe Olaf enjoying the water? Either that or Olaf wearing an evergreen tree costume, like a Christmas tree costume but less Christmasy
There are more requests than expected, so hopefully I get to this before camp is over, lol.

Oh ok! Would a none AC character be ok? Id love Tweek, from South Park ^^ I think he would be so cute in that style. Looking cute, holding a coffee?

Or if not, then Lopez looking stylish :)

Last edited:
Back