• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Camp Hyrule EMAILS

Propaganda Man

Bells
Cabin #8, and your Cabin Counselor is
NOA_MAC (NOA stands for Nintendo of America). Camp Hyrule begins
the morning of August 15, and ends the evening of August 19.

Cabin #3, and your lead Cabin Counselors are
NOA_MYSTERIOUS and NOA_DUDELOVE
I've never heard of these guys...

BAMBAM! said:
I am not going to be in it though. I am at sleepaway camp thaty weel, so I can get prizes for nothing

:eek:
Can I use your profile or whatever it is you use on Camp Hyrule? Please? I never got to be in it and every year it always sas registration is closed.

:'(

Krool said:
BAMBAM! said:
I am not going to be in it though. I am at sleepaway camp thaty weel, so I can get prizes for nothing

:eek:
Can I use your profile or whatever it is you use on Camp Hyrule? Please? I never got to be in it and every year it always sas registration is closed.

:'(
Well, as long as you make my name some what good (I bet I got you there XD)

sure. I will PM you my password, and the info you will need.

look how much that smiley is paying attention to me

:) With its blood red eyes, magenta face, and the smoke out of its ears. I am so wanted

:D

BAMBAM! said:
but before I do I need to know if your stuff to log in at NSider applies there....
If you mean how popular i am at NSider I don't think it would work because I don't really go to the boards there that much. Thanks for letting me use your profile! (If you do.)

:D

Back