• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Camp Hyrule Cabin Asssignment List

Mino

#pray4pally
Retired Staff
Bells
Cake
Astral Inner Planet Floating Gold #10
Camp Hyrule starts Monday and goes until Friday, the main website is at http://www.camphyrule.com. Here are all the TBTers that are going to the camp, sorted by cabin. If you are going and are not on here, PM me or post here.

Cabin 1:
-StormTrooper88888
-Cyndaquil34

Cabin 2:
-GameQ

Cabin 3:
-AC1983Fan

Cabin 4:
-Bulerias

Cabin 5:

Cabin 6:
-Zero_13
-Monkey09
-DSFan121

Cabin 7:
-PikMino42
-SysteMeltDown911
-SonicGCT
-PiranhaPlant

Cabin 8:
-BamBam!
-Smart_Tech_Dragon_15
-Piranha2
-Sporge27

Cabin 9:
-Linkerator96761
-Bastoise99
-JJRamone2

Cabin 10:
-Triforce3Force

Triforce3force said:
IT SAYS I'M NOT REGISTERED, EVEN THOUGH I AM! :mad: *gets out a torch*
You have to use your login name, not triforce3force, just so you know.

PIRANHA2 said:
Bulerias said:
*is a loner*
meh... its not much difference with everyone else in yours... i hardly see anyone else... i saw sporge once... but that was it...
I haven't seen anyone I know, not from here, not from TNZ, not from NSider, not from anywhere.

:(

DSFAN121 said:
PIRANHA2 said:
Bulerias said:
*is a loner*
meh... its not much difference with everyone else in yours... i hardly see anyone else... i saw sporge once... but that was it...
I haven't seen anyone I know, not from here, not from TNZ, not from NSider, not from anywhere.

Well, there are some people I know in my cabin that aren't from TBT, like Kaki.

:p

Bulerias said:
DSFAN121 said:
PIRANHA2 said:
Bulerias said:
*is a loner*

She's my favorite.

:wub: I've known her since Cristmas. Check out this little convo we had that I turned into a siggy:

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y36/]

Appearantly she was running people over. :lol:

] [quote="Bulerias said:
DSFAN121 said:
PIRANHA2 said:
Bulerias said:
*is a loner*

She's my favorite.

:wub: I've known her since Cristmas. Check out this little convo we had that I turned into a siggy:

Appearantly she was running people over. :lol: [/quote]
Wow, I had no idea users did that. Good thing the car was blown up.

] [quote="Bulerias said:
DSFAN121 said:
PIRANHA2 said:
Bulerias said:
*is a loner*

She's my favorite.

Appearantly she was running people over. :lol: [/quote]
Shes one of mine too.

:wub:
We've talked alot, and I see her in Power On alot.

Back