• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

CALLING ALL SIMMERS!

Pets, supernatural, and seasons!

I actually never played around with plant sims before. They look cool though.

I second that, I appreciate the expansion packs so far but they seem to be releasing way to many uninteresting stuff packs and not enough interesting expansions!

Plant sims were probably my favorite feature of ts2,

Still waiting for pets/vampires or something but the new update is goood

I also have an urge to play sims 2 again, remember plant sims? I want a sims 2 plant sim again

omg i love plant sims!! but i always end up making too many babies and not being able to take care of them all without cheating ...... rip

omg i love plant sims!! but i always end up making too many babies and not being able to take care of them all without cheating ...... rip

omg same!! I only really liked them for making lots & lots of babies and I didn't even know abt cheating back when I played ts2, fab

So for the past two days I was working on getting rid of a lot of cc from my sims 3 game since I had so much it was making the game lag. I also wanted to move my family to another town so I installed the nraas - porter mod into my game so I can keep the family tree intact. So I was giving my sims makeovers and things like that but then my computer just shut down on me and when I went back into the game my save file was still there but the family was invisible and I couldn't play them. It said something that the save file couldn't be played because there was expansion pack data no longer available or something which is weird because I have all the expansion packs installed into the game. I also saved the game last night but when I went into the game to play it said I last saved 2 months ago back in the town I played in. I'm thinking if I reinstall the town the save file will show up again? Idk, all I have to say is whatever I'm so done with the sims 3. R.I.P me and my sims family. At least I still have 200+ pictures of them saved. Gone but never forgotten. I'll try to recreate them in the sims 4.

Haha sometimes I don't admit it but I love the Sims. :rolleyes: I always make OCs of my friends and mine and then watch them do wacky crap. I love it, it's so fun.

And also, makes me question life sometimes.
screenshot_294_by_vexnir-da7210c.jpg

So for the past two days I was working on getting rid of a lot of cc from my sims 3 game since I had so much it was making the game lag.
I feel you on this :( my 3 was so laggy it would take about 15 minutes to load my neighborhood. When I switched over to 4, I was like "whoa, blazing speeds!"

Last edited:
lmao but with the sims 4, why are there so many loading screens? kind of feels like going back to sims 2. i get that having the whole world loaded is ine of the things that makes the sims 3 so laggy, but in the sims 4 you should at least be able to have more than one lot loaded at the same time. especially considering that all items on other lots in the sub area of the neighbourhood seem to be loaded already..???? having to go through so many loading screens is just annoying hhhghhh
and i miss being able to have your sims be at different lots at the same time while still being able to control them.

honestly sims 4 is like ??? 2 years old or something ??? and it still needs a lot of work. like, it doesn't even have toddlers yet. wtf is up w that?? obviously they will add them later but tbh they should have been in the game since release date.

^ yeah they seem to be doing very little in the way improving of the sims 4 the recent update was cool but toddlers and less loading screens would be good, although the graphics and things are better than previous games it feels like a bit of a step back, and all of these pointless stuff packs too like seriously, just bring out pets and supernatural or something please

i've been playing it a lot for the last few days and really all I like about it is making the sims, I'll spend hours making the sims and barely even play it because it's pretty boring

^ I feel completely the same. It does feel like they are taking a step back with the sims 4 but I definitely see a lot of potential. I also really hope they give us a color wheel too.

^ I feel completely the same. It does feel like they are taking a step back with the sims 4 but I definitely see a lot of potential. I also really hope they give us a color wheel too.

Oh yeah, we need a colour wheel for sure, it sucks having very, very limited colour choices.

I mostly play the Sims 2 still. The Sims 3 is pretty neat even though it's not my favorite. I own Sims 4 but rarely play it. I've been playing Sims 2 since 2008 and I go through periods where I binge on it. I'd love to own the Sims 1, it's so cheesy and weird. Love it.

I mostly play the Sims 2 still. The Sims 3 is pretty neat even though it's not my favorite. I own Sims 4 but rarely play it. I've been playing Sims 2 since 2008 and I go through periods where I binge on it. I'd love to own the Sims 1, it's so cheesy and weird. Love it.

Awww, I miss the sims 1.

I've been binge playing the Sims 3 lately and goodness this game is so much fun!

Monsters under your bed? So kids can get literal monsters under their beds now? and even befriend them?

m.jpg

^aaaa yeS i saw that!!! that's cool, neat that they included it in a free game update.

i've seen the new kids stuff pack and i'm dying there are so many adorable things......,, i wish i had all sims 4 games but they're so expensive lmaoo

ooh I didn't know there was a new stuff pack, I just looked and it looks p cool. I haven't been interested in any stuff packs for sims 4 they all look kind of boring (I only have the halloween one) i prefer expansion packs and game packs (I had all expansion/stuff for ts2 and 3 but not 4). but I might get this one. I hardly ever really have kids but it might be cool, there is so many nice things with it

The monsters under the bed thing is sorta a weird addition to the game.
I don't really ever keep my sims as kids so I'll probably not see it but it's still strange that if you click on a single bed there's an option to spray the stuff to keep the monsters away.

I sort of want to make a new game with a kid in it so that I can try and befriend a monster but to be honest I'll get bored of the kid quickly and age them up no doubt.

Back