• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

CALIFORNIANS UNITE!!!!

im not a Californian but i need some clarification. does it snow in california?

SoCal
very diverse where I live, there's a Chinese/Taiwanese/Korean enclave about 10 min from my house, always a good place to get something to eat

I wanna move to southern California when I get older, for the people that live there, is it real nice down there?

I wanna move to southern California when I get older, for the people that live there, is it real nice down there?

yes its great, the people are decent, but i love how diverse it is. like saehanfox said, there's a lot of great food here.

you'll find a lot of really diverse restaurants too, especially Asian restaurants from Arab food to Persian food to Indian, Mongolian, Japanese, CHinese, Burmese etc

its really great

Last edited:
Aww yisss! So many Californian's here it's pretty cray. It would be rad if we could do a big meet-up or something!

I hope you all are camel people because California is running out of water.

SoCal here. Expensive as ****. Can't wait to get the heck outta here.

Nor. Cal represent~

are any of you all from sacramento. if so thatd be funny.

Back