• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!

Cabot Cove Island Journal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Island/Town Name
Cabot Cove
Hemisphere
South
Native Fruit
Peach
Native Flower
Mums
January 29,2023
FnoJ5TsaQAAv-PC

Today, Isabelle announced that there was a new visitor in the campsite. Excited for this news, I quickly set off to the campsite. As I was walking, I could feel my heart racing with anticipation. What kind of animal would this visitor be?

FnowOsgaIAAAVth

Finally, I arrived at the campsite and went inside the tent. Inside, I couldn't help but be disappointed when I saw that it was Harry the hippo. I did not like the unique appearance he had, his yellow fur and mustache. He just wouldn't fit in with the Island's aesthetic.

FnoMELsaAAAe8Yk

It's time to revamp my wardrobe! The Able Sisters are finally open in Cabot Cove. As I walked in, I was greeted by Mabel and was given a tour of the shop.

FnodEmHaYAE_H0s

Afterwards, everyone gathered together to celebrate the opening of the Able Sisters. Mabel and Sable were overjoyed and thanked everyone for their support. Everyone had a great time and was happy to have the Able Sisters' shop on the Island.

Last edited:
January 30,2023
Fns9YizakAEL8Gv

Today, I deceided to go on a boat tour with Kapp'n. As I stepped onto his boat, I could feel the cool sea breeze blowing through my hair. As we sailed to the mysterious island, Kapp'n serenaded me with a new sea shanty while I took in the breathtaking scenery of the ocean.

Fns9YjHaAAQPLn-

When we arrived at the new island, I was disappointed to find that the island looked just like a normal island with no glowing mosses or vines and was uninteresting. I felt like I had wasted my Nook Miles on a dull experience, but to keep it from being a complete waste, I gathered all the materials from the trees and rocks before leaving.

Fns9Yi0aAAA75Un

On the boat ride back to the Island, Kapp'n could see how disappointed I was and tried to cheer me up with another sea shanty. Despite being disappointed, I still cherished the time I spent on the boat with Kapp'n and look forward to our next adventure with the possibility of discovering a new and exciting island.

Last edited:
January 31,2023
FnykYGtaEAEZEU5

Genji just told me that they were thinking about leaving to start a new life on a different island. I felt a mix of emotions as I thought about their decision. On one hand, I was happy for Genji. This move was a perfect opportunity for them to chase their dreams. But on the other hand, I was going to miss them terribly.

FloOd72aMAYMiP_

Genji had been a constant presence on my island since I first arrived. We shared countless laughs, and created so many
memories that I would cherish forever.

FmopxamaYAUj6Rw

But I knew that I couldn't hold Genji back. They deserved to live their life to the fullest, and I wanted to support them in any way I could. So I put on a brave face and supported their decision to leave. I may have lost a dear friend, but I knew that no matter where Genji went, they would always have a special place in my heart.

Last edited:
February 1,2023
FnzW6MqaMAEfn-e

Isabelle announced that Nook Cranny will be closed tomorrow for a special upgrade. My heart skipped a beat as I processed her words. Nook Cranny was about to get even better? This was too good to be true.

FnzW6MuaMAID_8h

I couldn't contain my excitement. Nook Cranny was already one of my favorite places on the island, but this upgrade was going to take it to the next level. I was counting down the minutes, eager to see the changes for myself. The thought of a brand new and improved Nook Cranny was enough to make my day. I couldn't wait to see what they had in store.

Last edited:
February 2,2023
Fn4gCEragAEzKFa

As I was strolling along the beach, I stumbled upon an unexpected sight - Gullivarrr, the seagull, was washed up on shore! I approached him and he frantically told me that he had lost his communicator and asked for my help to find it.

Fn4gCE0akAIPgyP

I quickly put on my diving gear and jumped into the ocean, eager to help. The water was clear and peaceful, providing a calming escape from the hustle and bustle of island life. After a bit of searching, I finally found the communicator lying on the ocean floor. I grabbed it and made my way back to the shore, eager to give it back to Gullivarrr.

Fn4gCE6aUAEFtWP

He was overjoyed and thanked me for my help. He promised to send me a reward to show his appreciation.

I would always remember the adventure I had helping Gullivarrr and looked forward to his next visit.

Last edited:
February 3,2023
FoAyVXkakAAA_8w

I was ecstatic when Isabelle announced the grand reopening of Nook's Cranny. I had been eagerly awaiting the upgrade for what felt like an eternity, and the news that the day had finally arrived was music to my ears. My mind raced with thoughts of what improvements and changes had been made to the shop, and I couldn't wait to see the results of the upgrade for myself.

Fn9CTXpaMAE45Ii

I rushed to Nook's Cranny as soon as I could, and as I approached the shop, I could already see that something was different. The exterior had been transformed into a sleek, modern design, with a new sign. I couldn't wait to step inside and see what the interior looked like.

Fn9CTX9akAAtWGt

As I entered the shop, I was met with a warm welcome from Timmy and Tommy, who were eager to show me all the new items and upgrades that were available. The store was filled with new and unique items that I had never seen before, and I couldn't help but feel giddy with excitement as I explored every nook and cranny of the store.

Fn9DNL6aYAAh5fU

Everyone on the island was thrilled by the upgrade and gathered around to celebrate. We couldn't stop thinking about all the new items and possibilities waiting for us at Nook's Cranny.

Last edited:
February 4,2023
FoHS1EbagAE0duq

Today, Isabelle announced that a new villager named Amelia had moved in. I was curious to see who this new arrival was, so I made my way over to her house.

As I approached Amelia's home, I couldn't help but feel a little apprehensive. I had never met her before, and I wasn't sure what to expect. Would she be friendly and welcoming, or would she be demanding and difficult to get along with?

FoHPl-IacAIZlV8

Despite my reservations, I decided to approach Amelia with an open mind. I found her to be polite and well-mannered, but I couldn't quite get a read on her personality, and I wasn't sure if I was going to like her or not.

However, I was willing to give her a chance and get to know her better. I was excited to see what our friendship would bring in the future, and I was hopeful that, in time, we would become great friends.

Last edited:
February 6,2023
FoT-o-HaYAEzATQ

I arrived at Happy Home Paradise, eager to start my day at work. Lottie greets me with a smile and explains that today she wants me to work on my sales skills by chatting with the vacationers and offering them our services. I nod in agreement, excited to take on this challenge.

FoT_w4maYAEKCrf

I set off, wandering the island and taking in the sights and sounds. That's when I spotted Deirdre, sitting on the beach gazing at the
ocean. I approached her, ready to put my sales skills to the test.

FoUAPR9agAAcr89

I listened intently as she described her vision of a warm, cozy room surrounded by autumn colors and crisp, cool air. I felt a rush of inspiration, knowing just how to bring her dream to life.

FoUBSLLaMAAjqTF

I led Deirdre to one of our vacation homes, and got to work picking furniture, wallpapers, and flooring that would evoke the feeling of fall. She was overjoyed with the result and thanked me for my help.

FoUBXHKaAAAZNuM

I couldn't help but feel a sense of pride. I had taken on a challenge and come out on top, making someone's vacation all the more special.

February 7,2023
FoXOllWaMAASRqP

I grab my diving gear and head down to the shoreline of my island. The sun is shining and the water is clear, a perfect day for a scallop hunt. I take a deep breath and dive into the ocean, feeling the cool water envelop me.

FoXOlk6aMAAD--B

As I swim around, I keep my eyes peeled for any shadows in the water that could indicate a scallop. It's a peaceful experience, with just the sound of my breath and the gentle sway of the water. And then, I see it! A telltale shadow in the distance, swaying gently in the current.

FoXOllUaEAMuFTr

I swim towards it and reach out my hand, pressing "A" button on my controller. I feel a satisfying "pop" as my character grabs the scallop. Success! I hold the scallop aloft, admiring its beautiful, iridescent shell. Suddenly, I spot something unexpected. It's Pascal, the friendly sea otter!

FoXOllhaYAEclOq

He approaches me and greets me with a friendly smile. In exchange for a scallop, he offers me one of his unique items, including DIY recipes for the mermaid series furniture or pearls needed to craft the furniture.

I happily trade my scallop for one of Pascal's offerings. We chat for a bit before I say goodbye and head back to the surface, feeling happy and satisfied with my encounter with Pascal. I can't wait to see what other surprises the ocean holds for me on my next dive.

February 9,2023
FocPNVmaMAAIp-s

I was so excited when I received a letter in the mail from Harvey! He had something important to tell me and wanted to meet me on Harv's Island.

FocPjUlacAAafmM
FocPjUfaQAA85Pw

I quickly made my way over to the airport and took a flight to Harv's Island. When I arrived, Harvey and Harriet greeted me and explained we were standing at the heart of the island.

FocPvcuaYAE407O

They told me that they needed my help to open spots for various shop owners on the island. I was thrilled to be a part of such an exciting new development, and I took some time exploring the plaza, checking out how much each shop cost to unlock and finally made the decision to unlock Reese and Cyrus's shop first before heading back to Cabot Cove.

Overall, receiving Harv's letter and being invited to Harv's Island was a fantastic experience, and I can't wait to visit the shopping plaza again in the future.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back