Bye Bye Helium

Status
Not open for further replies.

D1llon

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
http://www.physorg.com/news201853523.html

What do you think? This is old news but I just though I'd let everyone know.
I say people should stop using helium balloons for birthdays and what not. or at least conserve on the amount of balloons you get (not three for everyone other piece of fence you have). As you may know some medical tools require liquid helium to keep them cool, which I think is in the article.

To be honest, I don't think anyone uses balloons in birthdays anymore. They just invite their friends for some pizza and cake, then go play some Brawl or some other multiplayer game.

-Aaron said:
To be honest, I don't think anyone uses balloons in birthdays anymore. They just invite their friends for some pizza and cake, then go play some Brawl or some other multiplayer game.
And if they do I doubt they get a canister of Helium, they'd just blow it up with their own mouth.

lots of people still do use balloons, but I think it isn't that bad to substitute regular air, you just tape them up and they look pretty... yeah.

I am sure there will be some way to get more in the future.... though may be a more distant future. I mean hey we have gas giants in the solar system right?

The world's running out of pretty much everything, I'm sure the human race will find a way to evolve around it, just as has been done in the past.

-Aaron said:
In other news, Aaron seems to think that the everyone is the same age as him. (un)

Just because people's taste in parties mature, doesn't mean everyone's do at the same time.

*trevor said:
-Aaron said:
In other news, Aaron seems to think that the everyone is the same age as him. (un)

Just because people's taste in parties mature, doesn't mean everyone's do at the same time.
Hey, you can have some pretty classy parties with balloons... just normally less colorful, like silver and black, or gold and red, something fancy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back