• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

[Buying with TBT] Art of This Little Frog!!

-Lumi-

🌸 Springtime Lesbian 🌸
Ha-Cha!
Bells
Purple Hybrid Rose
Pink Hybrid Rose
Orange Hybrid Rose
Red Rose
Yellow Rose
Dreamy Easter Egg
Bee Plush
Celeste Chick Plush
Sheep Plush
Spring Sakura
Feedback
100% (126) +
Hello!!

I stumbled across this picture a week or so ago and I love him. I'd love a little drawing of this funky friend for my signature and also just for my enjoyment

Tumblr_l_614543617468953.png

If he could have a transparent background that would be great. If you could make him more green I'd love that too!! If you wanna draw more than one that would also be fun. Love this grumpy boy 😭💕

Lemme know how many bells you want for the drawing 🥰

Hello! I’ll give it a go if you’d like ^^ I need something to pull me out of my art slump. Not sure if I can do him justice (that would be my first ever frog drawing) but I’m willing to try. Any amount of tbt is ok with me, I’m mainly doing this for fun.

Hello! I’ll give it a go if you’d like ^^ I need something to pull me out of my art slump. Not sure if I can do him justice (that would be my first ever frog drawing) but I’m willing to try. Any amount of tbt is ok with me, I’m mainly doing this for fun.

Hi Aquilla!! I love your art and I'd love to see your version of this little frog! I'll keep it open for other artists too but yeah, I'd love to see your version 🥰

I might have to take a crack at this! Didn't expect inspiration in the form of a chunky, angry little frog but I'd love to make some pixels of this guy. I don't really have a lot of samples of my art up on tbt so you don't need to pay me anything for the pixels!

I might have to take a crack at this! Didn't expect inspiration in the form of a chunky, angry little frog but I'd love to make some pixels of this guy. I don't really have a lot of samples of my art up on tbt so you don't need to pay me anything for the pixels!

He's so fun!! I love him. I'd love to see your art of him 🥰💕

Hi! I wanted to try drawing this frog friend. If you don't really care for the style, that's ok too! No need to feel obliged to use or pay.

Here you go!

View attachment 432012
:)

Oh my gosh!! Look at him hehe I love him!! Lemme send you some bells 🥰💕💕

139E03B4-8F96-472E-95C0-22A468831090.png

Here he comes. I hope this is what you were looking for :> it was unexpected but I had SO much fun drawing his little cranky face, I was sitting there :3 -ing the whole time.

View attachment 432014
Here he comes. I hope this is what you were looking for :> it was unexpected but I had SO much fun drawing his little cranky face, I was sitting there :3 -ing the whole time.

Oh my gosh, I love them!!! Oh this will be the perfect signature for spring 🥺💕💕 look at them all!!! I love the leaf umbrella 🥰 thank you so much 🥰

Frog/Pickle/Hippo delivery! Not sure how much it ended up looking like an actual frog but hey, I made an attempt. There's one with a funny text and one without. Feel free to do whatever you want with them!

qTNtJ1G.png
hogswdP.png

Look. At. Them!!!! Oh my gosh. He's perfect hehe I love him. Such a grumpy boy!! Thank you so much 🥰💕

I’m glad you like it! I can change the background and his colour scheme any time if you want it adjusted one day ^^ ♥️

thanks amy this was a productive 7 minutes of my time
enjoy disgusted frog!! 🐸 here’s one more brown and another more green.
(pls take it for free, if you send me any tbt i will throw it back at you, you have been warned)

View attachment 432119View attachment 432120

7 minutes???? Oh my gosh look at this grumpy boy!! Oh I love him too 😭💕 the joy this thread has brought me is unreal. Thank you so much 🥺💕

Back