Pearl-Oyster Shell Plush
Dino Plush
Camp Bell Tree 2021 Patch
The Bell Tree Fair 2020 Patch
New Horizons Token
Zipper Sakura
Tasty Cake
Orange (Fruit)
This may sound strange but only a very small portion of furniture, across all games I've played, is bought from the stores. I've always used items that I found, or ones villagers and friends gave to me. especially in Wild World, I just want to know, are any of you also like this? I just find it weird that some people I know check in the store Everyday to see if they have that one item they want, when I hardly ever check the furniture section of the stores.

Bleh, I literally just looked at the fact it says buying furniture, please mind me.

Last edited:
I'm really the opposite. I buy everything in the store that I don't already have, just so I can get it into my catalogue. I'm a bit of a collector

lol I'm the complete opposite! I check the stores everyday even if I'm not looking for something!

I literally buy everything in the shop, I actually cannot wait for the next day to come by just to check what the shop will have LOL
no wonder why how I got the T&T emporium in like a blink of an eye lmfaooo
I almost never use anything that villagers give me unless its something that I have on my wishlist, other than that I sell it asap

Back