• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Trading Buying Flurry

Status
Not open for further replies.

magbybean

Bells
Pavé
Red Cosmos
Yellow Cosmos
White Cosmos
Dusty Scroll
Green Candy
Red Candy
Chocolate Cake
Yellow Candy
Pokéball
Feedback
100% (108) +
Hi there, I'm looking for my last dreamy Ms. Flurry.
Acnlvillager170.png

I'd like to pay around 3 million bells for her, but if you have another price in mind let's talk!
I can also offer Pave furniture pieces, chocolate cake/candy, hybrid flowers, campus set, and some reorderable dlcs.
Thanks for looking ^_^

Last edited:
She's in my cycling town. I don't sell my villagers but if you wanted to watch the thread, you might find her for free.

I have flurry in my town as well and I'm only cycling out 16 villagers to get back Francine.
She'll probably move out today.

I have flurry in my town as well and I'm only cycling out 16 villagers to get back Francine.
She'll probably move out today.
Fffff, 16 cycle sucks! I had to do it for Zucker not too long ago and it was so annoying. I constantly feared losing my dreamies DX. How far are you into the 16 cycle?
Also, oh my gosh, if you do end up moving Flurry out I would love to have her in my town! ;_; Please do let me know if she decides to move out^^

I'm at 10!
And I forcibly moved out francine cuz she put her house in the stupidest place in my town ; _ ;
I'll let you know when he does move, I'm sure it's soon!

I'm at 10!
And I forcibly moved out francine cuz she put her house in the stupidest place in my town ; _ ;
I'll let you know when he does move, I'm sure it's soon!

Ahhh! I'm so excited if Flurry does move soon! You never know if they're gunna troll lol. Thanks again <3
Oooh and you're close to finishing your cycle! ^_^ I felt it got a lot easier after halfway, but that's just how I felt. Pre-congrats!

It gets super tedious especially since I wanna keep everyone else in town except for the 9th and 10th villager extras im cycling xD everyone else wants to move constantly.

Oooh yeah 2 spots makes the whole process so much longer ;_; the 10 villager never wanted to move out until I moved a new person in

You still there? sorry someone had to use my pc!
Still here! Had to change a lightbulb so I left the comp for a few minutes, of course that's right when you get back on T_T

@ Kyoko
Oh my gosh that sucks ;_; Why ppl gotta scam on animal crossing D:<, ruins the game!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back