• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Trading BUYING FLURRY for Kuolli as we accidently TT'ed her out : (

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaCoSim

#1 Filbert Fan!
Ha-Cha!
Bells
Green Crescent Moon
Pink Crescent Moon
Splat Easter Egg
Green Star Fragment
Pink Star Fragment
Invader
Pinky
Kirby Easter Egg
Flower Glow Wand
Heart Glow Wand
Feedback
100% (644) +
OK guys, I am just crushed. I have been working on getting Flurry to move out of my son's town for over a week now. I went and got her specifically for Kurolli and his hamster town. I FINALLY got her to ping me to move this afternoon, so I would not let my little guy play acnl ALL day. When I went and started dinner, my little one asked if he could play acnl and I absentmindedly told him he could. I didn't take into account that his 3ds and my 3ds are set on dif dates. Flurry is now gone, and I am just devastated for Kurolli. If anyone has Flurry, I will happily pay for her.

Did you try the wifi pool? That's how I got Amelia again. I voided her in my daughters town then when we wifi'd I got Amelia. Actually that happened 4 times to me with our ds's...

Last edited:
Oh, if he didn't save his game or start it, you can put it back into your 3DS and see if Flurry is still there.

GREAT IDEA!!!!!!!! I'll go visit his town on my 3ds, and see if maybe I can pick her up in my cycling town!!!!

I hope it works! That's how I got Axel in my cycle town last night from my goddaughter and Amelia from my daughter today...not what I wanted! Lol

GOT her!!!!!!! YES!!!!!!! OK, I can breathe now. I felt so freakin awful about that!!!! Hence the reason, I am trying to get all my kids' held villagers out to their homes so they can have full access to their 3ds's again. Gonna close this thread now. THX so much again, ladyScion!!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back